• No (why?)

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Hello, today I have a small suggestion:

As some of you know in OP skywars (java) 1.8 you get a lot of golden apples in the chests, this is because you can spam click. But in OP skywars bedrock you can spam click too but there arent a lot of apples. So what I suggest is that you now also get stacks of golden apples in OP skywars bedrock. Because you should also have the ability to heal quickly. (same as in java)

Thank you for reading!

Last edited:

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I don’t quite understand. Are you saying they should add god apples? What do you mean by “spam click” to get apples? Sorry I just need some clarification :D

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
Are you saying they should add god apples?
this is a chest in OP skywars (java) you get a lot of apples because you need to heal fast.
upload_2020-3-23_15-6-24.png

And in 1.9 minecraft you need to wait before you can hit someone again, if you dont do that you dont do all the damage, in 1.8 you can just hit without waiting (=spam clicking)
And in bedrock skywars you can also just click without you need to wait so why you cant get a lot of apples there?
you should also have the ability to heal quickly.

(Minecraft1.8 and bedrock is about the same from pvp)

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
this is a chest in OP skywars (java) you get a lot of apples because you need to heal fast.
View attachment 161084

And in 1.9 minecraft you need to wait before you can hit someone again, if you dont do that you dont do all the damage, in 1.8 you can just hit without waiting (=spam clicking)
And in bedrock skywars you can also just click without you need to wait so why you cant get a lot of apples there?
you should also have the ability to heal quickly.

(Minecraft1.8 and bedrock is about the same from pvp)
Yes this would be helpful, especially since gaphitting got removed I think this would be cool to replace it.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Hello, today I have a small suggestion:

As some of you know in OP skywars (java) 1.8 you get a lot of golden apples in the chests, this is because you can spam click. But in OP skywars bedrock you can spam click too but there arent a lot of apples. So what I suggest is that you now also get stacks of golden apples in OP skywars bedrock. Because you should also have the ability to heal quickly. (same as in java)

Thank you for reading!
I don't agree with this, I feel god apples are too overpowered and fights will just go on infinitely.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I never said god apples

this is a chest in OP skywars (java) you get a lot of golden apples because you need to heal fast.
upload_2020-3-23_15-6-24-png.161084
That looks extremely different from how it looks on bedrock, normally you only get 1 golden apple per slot on the chest unless it has updated wthin the last few days

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
If you add more golden apples to the skywars then, the heal kit would become useless in which you get one single golden apple.

Skoedel

Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2019
Belgium
If you add more golden apples to the skywars then, the heal kit would become useless in which you get one single golden apple.
then you take an other kit...
Thats also in java, you have the iron golem kit (iron boots, leggings, helmet) thats also useless in op...

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
then you take an other kit...
Thats also in java, you have the iron golem kit (iron boots, leggings, helmet) thats also useless in op...
But Iron golem kit is techincally balanced. It is normal in normal mode. Iron golem kit is best in basic mode but useless in OP mode.
If you can provide a way to balance the golden apples, then tell a method.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom