Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

I enjoyed reading the flame war in the comments . Seeing people go at each other was quite fun . And for the last time , Fool is not a 'she'.

And are you actually going to leave this time? Last time you made a thread but never left. Legitimate question

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Oh, I'm really sorry to hear that! :( Hope you take a good break, just a reminder: I am always happy to play with people who are having a hard time, either we're playing, chatting, or just having fun. Hit me up on Discord if you want to play (Flaxic#7618)
Anyhow, hope to see you'll around.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I didn't know that this stuff was going on (and if i did, I would've ignored it) but It's really sad that you're leaving! I won't choose any side, because I don't know what happened, but I just want to say that I wish no one the same in the future. In my opinion, you were a really friendly person! And yeah, everyone makes faults! Good luck in your life and with whatever you're going to do next! Goodbye :(

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'm here to tell you I wont be here till October... I want to clear my head and take a breather... Recently has been very difficult and I'm under lots of pressure to work on things and I feel like I'm not accomplishing anything here... I am being overly critisied and when I defend my self I'm referd to as "Toxic" "Harrasing" or even "Stupid *********** *******" and that last statement is totally inaccurate... And I'm deply offended by these people who make themselves look so good and somehow make me look so evil. I'm tired of trying to much of an impossible community, I love all the people who are kind to me including @iCheeetah @Unipotato and @Tacosbefriends but there is to much right now and with school starting like ill be on much anyway... And for all the people who told me I should be a helper... No I'm not ready... I don't think I ever will be... I cant get it right apparently and they are right... And recently when someone stole my profile picture want to know what happened... I was blamed... So anyone from the discussion reading this now... I'm sorry I defending MY properie... Sorry I'm "Harrasing" or being "Toxic" twords you... I love you all reguarless and I hope you all continue to be great <3

Rose Went Away
So The Doctor Is Blue Ask Donna "Where's The Doctor?"
She'll Reply "Doctor Who?"
Sarah Jane, and Martha, and Now Both The Ponds,
Had Their Fun With The Doctor
Now Their All Gone So Ask Me Again
Why The TARDIS Is Blue There's A Sad Man Inside....
With Both His Hearts Torn In Two

Well since this is my last HARAH!!!
@zRinne here is 62 cats... Spend them wisely ;)

-Singing off
The Doctor
I know how it feels to think you're useless and not accomplishing anything here.
It sucks.

Well, just take a break. For real. It will help.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Well, The War In The Replies Wasn't necessary at all. Why People Go Out Of The Topic?

I Must Say GoodBye! And I Hope To See You Back Just Going Out Of Topic And Starting A Flame War Means You Are Not Mature Enough. Remeber That

Well, The War In The Replies Wasn't necessary at all. Why People Go Out Of The Topic?

I Must Say GoodBye! And I Hope To See You Back Just Going Out Of Topic And Starting A Flame War Means You Are Not Mature Enough. Remeber That
You're too late...
He'z back.
But I agree that this comment war was kinda unnecessary.

Reactions: ToastO_O
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
noob
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Almost 1k players on monday is really good!

2024-05-20_20.57.39.png
Frontlane wrote on AlekoMC's profile.
Happy birthday :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I like what did you do in your pfp
Top Bottom