Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this build?

• Total voters

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
Hi everyone! Last week I said next build would probably be a godtree so now it's done!
I built some terrain around it and a pond next to it.
Also I managed to build an organic to this build which is a fairy! Let me know your opinions of the whole build in the comments section. I made some flowers and plants to make it look more magic.
No pictures without shaders - I think it looks the coolest with them, I want the best results on pictures as possible.
(if someone does renders for free, I would like one for this)

Here is the build! https://imgur.com/gallery/DbTyKhT

(the fairy is supposed to look like that, its not a giant)
WORTH TO MENTION: I was late for school today; I skipped first class

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hi everyone! Last week I said next build would probably be a godtree so now it's done!
I built some terrain around it and a pond next to it.
Also I managed to build an organic to this build which is a fairy! Let me know your opinions of the whole build in the comments section. I made some flowers and plants to make it look more magic.
No pictures without shaders - I think it looks the coolest with them, I want the best results on pictures as possible.
(if someone does renders for free, I would like one for this)

Here is the build! https://imgur.com/gallery/DbTyKhT

(the fairy is supposed to look like that, its not a giant)
WORTH TO MENTION: I was late for school today; I skipped first class

Soo... When are you applying for designer? Once again, very well made. How long did it take you?

D

Deleted member 481668

Holi damn (<- Sorry for that). But what an amazing build you have made, I really like the cliffs and the tree, the builds are looking epic with and without shaders! What I said bevore you are one of the best builders I have ever soon bro, this build looks really clean! <3

Reactions: Nutuu

StopWalking

Forum Expert
May 10, 2016
sup bro, the tree looks really good,

but the build doenst look like its finished, theres a lot of empty space in the landscape. But idk if u wanted it to be finished cuz u were probably focussing on the tree :P

and btw use higher graphics settings when ur taking screenshots haha.

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
sup bro, the tree looks really good,

but the build doenst look like its finished, theres a lot of empty space in the landscape. But idk if u wanted it to be finished cuz u were probably focussing on the tree :p

and btw use higher graphics settings when ur taking screenshots haha.
Yeah, I agree it looks a bit empty and yeah I was mainly focusing on the tree and the fairy, thanks for the advice though.

Reactions: StopWalking
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
Top Bottom