Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this build?

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
First of all, I love the 'godtree' concept! Makes the builds around it interesting to look at.

Anyways, I got one little thing you can possibly work out later.

Lets take this image for now. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the decorations, but you could build a little fairytale animal in between these hills to make it a little more scrupulous. If you feel like it's getting too much adding these little animals, consider removing some flowers.
vCmGrJl.png

It's all about your perspective, but I personally think it'd be a cool way to fill up the empty spots on the map. (The right side on the image below)
wm69vbh.png

Keep in mind these animals don't have to be gigantic like the tree and the fairy!

Reactions: Nutuu

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
First of all, I love the 'godtree' concept! Makes the builds around it interesting to look at.

Anyways, I got one little thing you can possibly work out later.

Lets take this image for now. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the decorations, but you could build a little fairytale animal in between these hills to make it a little more scrupulous. If you feel like it's getting too much adding these little animals, consider removing some flowers.
vCmGrJl.png

It's all about your perspective, but I personally think it'd be a cool way to fill up the empty spots on the map. (The right side on the image below)
wm69vbh.png

Keep in mind these animals don't have to be gigantic like the tree and the fairy!
I agree there are empty spots yeah, which kind of animals would you like to see there to be exact?

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I agree there are empty spots yeah, which kind of animals would you like to see there to be exact?
I imagined like a frog with a crown, and little panda with wings or something.. Everything is possible, it's a fairytale for a reason!

Reactions: Nutuu
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom