Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Hello, I'm GlowGamerKSA, i started playing cubecraft back in 2018 since the day it released.

I live in Saudi Arabia, my hobbies are reading and playing video games.
I enjoy minecraft and have been playing it for 10 years. (Since 2013)
I used to play mcpe on my moms phone, the first server i played was lifeboat in 2015.
Thats all.

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Can't exactly say welcome, since you have been around here for longer than I have... 😛 Otherwise, very nice that you have decided to spend time with us on the forums as well and I hope to see you around 🙂

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello GlowGamerKSA, it's nice to meet you! I love your introduction!

• Heart
Reactions: GlowGamerKSA

Guillaumerr

Feb 21, 2023
Hello friend, I'm new too. Didn't make a post about it because I just found out I could. I started playing Cubecraft around the same time as you! Have fun friend!

• Heart
Reactions: GlowGamerKSA

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
مرحبًا ، أنا GlowGamerKSA ، لقد بدأت لعب cubecraft في عام 2018 منذ يوم إصدارها.

أنا أعيش في المملكة العربية السعودية ، وهواياتي هي القراءة وألعب ألعاب الفيديو.
أنا أستمتع بماين كرافت وألعبها منذ 10 سنوات. (منذ 2013)
اعتدت أن ألعب mcpe على هاتف والدتي ، وكان أول خادم لعبته هو قارب النجاة في عام 2015.
هذا كل شئ.

I've been playing Minecraft for a long time

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom