Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Nahh...

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi everyone!

I really like the CubeCraft Bedrock server, but what I would love to see in bedrock is global ranks just like the ranks on CubeCraft Java.
Currently there are ranks for almost every gamemode in bedrock which I don't really like. The only thing about bedrock I don't like is that you can only buy products with real money, and not with points or whatsoever..
I wouldn't say there are too many marketplace products in the server, but I do think that it would be a lot better to have global ranks for example, which gives you benefits in all gamemodes just like the ranks on Java edition (Iron rank, diamond rank, obsidian rank, etc.). I understand that CubeCraft earns a lot of money by doing it this way, but it would be a lot more logical, fun and fair in my opinion to just have ranks which benefits you in all games.

Do you agree with my suggestion or not? Please vote and let me know what you think about it 🙂

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Hi everyone!

I really like the CubeCraft Bedrock server, but what I would love to see in bedrock is global ranks just like the ranks on CubeCraft Java.
Currently there are ranks for almost every gamemode in bedrock which I don't really like. The only thing about bedrock I don't like is that you can only buy products with real money, and not with points or whatsoever..
I wouldn't say there are too many marketplace products in the server, but I do think that it would be a lot better to have global ranks for example, which gives you benefits in all gamemodes just like the ranks on Java edition (Iron rank, diamond rank, obsidian rank, etc.). I understand that CubeCraft earns a lot of money by doing it this way, but it would be a lot more logical, fun and fair in my opinion to just have ranks which benefits you in all games.

Do you agree with my suggestion or not? Please vote and let me know what you think about it 🙂
I agree, though, this seems more like a marketing strategy. While VIP levels are a thing, if they were to add global ranks then they would still have to compensate those who have purchased server content just to level up. For example, I am a level 3, if they got rid of the VIP levels and replaced them with global ranks, I would lose all of my current perks, and should be compensated for the rank based on the price of it.

I doubt this will come into effect anytime soon though, because of the number of people who are purchasing these items to get their VIP level up. The more people purchasing items from the store, the more revenue the company (CubeCraft Games) is making. Microsoft also takes a chunk out as well for their services being used (the marketplace) I believe.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I agree, though, this seems more like a marketing strategy. While VIP levels are a thing, if they were to add global ranks then they would still have to compensate those who have purchased server content just to level up. For example, I am a level 3, if they got rid of the VIP levels and replaced them with global ranks, I would lose all of my current perks, and should be compensated for the rank based on the price of it.

I doubt this will come into effect anytime soon though, because of the number of people who are purchasing these items to get their VIP level up. The more people purchasing items from the store, the more revenue the company (CubeCraft Games) is making. Microsoft also takes a chunk out as well for their services being used (the marketplace) I believe.
I also already thought that, but I think if the community just wants to see global ranks then they will listen to it. It would be such a shame if the server only has and is full of marketplace products, like it's all about the money or something. They could just keep the current ranks for the players who have it and the vip levels can also stay, but I think for the future this would be a great improvement.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
I also already thought that, but I think if the community just wants to see global ranks then they will listen to it. It would be such a shame if the server only has and is full of marketplace products like it's all about the money or something. They could just keep the current ranks for the players who have it and the VIP levels can also stay, but I think for the future this would be a great improvement.
I'm not saying that it's all about the money, you do get a lot of perks by levelling up with the VIP system, and I do see the value for money based on what you're getting. VIP levels are global, meaning all the perks you get from it are like a global rank.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I'm not saying that it's all about the money, you do get a lot of perks by levelling up with the VIP system, and I do see the value for money based on what you're getting. VIP levels are global, meaning all the perks you get from it are like a global rank.
I know that you get a lot for it, but there's nothing you can buy with points for example. Everything has to be bought with real money, which just is a bit weird in my opinion. I totally understand why though, but I just think it shouldn't be the way it is right now. Global ranks would be a big improvement in my opinion.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
I know that you get a lot for it, but there's nothing you can buy with points for example. Everything has to be bought with real money, which just is a bit weird in my opinion. I totally understand why though, but I just think it shouldn't be the way it is right now. Global ranks would be a big improvement in my opinion.
I do agree with the idea of global ranks, but it's just how they would implement such a thing.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I do agree with the idea of global ranks, but it's just how they would implement such a thing.
They could just let the people who bought the current ranks keep them, the VIP Levels can also stay, there's nothing wrong with that. They could just add the global ranks and remove the ability to buy the Skywars, Eggwars, SG rank. I think that's the best thing to do and it would make the server a lot better imo

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
They could just let the people who bought the current ranks keep them, the VIP Levels can also stay, there's nothing wrong with that. They could just add the global ranks and remove the ability to buy the Skywars, Eggwars, SG rank. I think that's the best thing to do and it would make the server a lot better imo
True, but for someone who just purchased the SG rank, or EggWars, Skywars etc alone, then it means they would be losing their perks from that rank because the rank would no longer exist. Cube would have to offer a refund or apologise that the rank was removed, and update their terms of service.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom