Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
In egg wars thing glitch can sometimes over where you cannot move items around your inventory because once you interact with an item it all resets you can get items but you can't but on armor or move items around also dropping them is impossible which sucks if you have good gear.

TamZer

Dec 17, 2017
Yes it happened to me twice today, and yesterday :(. This problem should be fixed soon and I'm pretty sure that the problem isn't me my internet is cool, my fps is good.

Thanks ;)

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
its no visual glitch nor is it lag its an inventory glitch where nothing in your inventory can move and whatever you do it will not change and will always revert back to its original position this has happened to me multiple times

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please report buggs here as this is not the place. Make sure to include video evidence
@Cynamooo @AnimalTamer1 lock? c:
This is not typically a bug on the server, but rather one to do with Minecraft itself. I have had this bug in the past and just had to make sure to hit Esc. to exit any sort of chest, shop etc. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there is not much we can do. You can fix it by relogging or restarting your Minecraft.
-Locked as it is answered.

Reactions: SunburnWarz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

aMachineal wrote on Muhh's profile.
Eid mubarak muhh ❤️
Flix神 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Anyways, Late Happy b'day 🌶️
Goodnight everyone <3
Tommy Boi wrote on libraryaddict's profile.
Do you still work here?
Top Bottom