Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
So i wake up really early (i dont know why u guys did it so early) and then i wait it and finally they said that the coupon was DIAMOND-8617 so enter it and redeem it then i agree in terms and conditions i click on claim it for free and they told me there was stuff in my basket that are not allow! and i dint get it at all (i think i was goin to get it) so i did it again (i was just wondering something) after cubecraft send their next tweet and it said that,that coupon is not allow so that means coupons were gone BUT that means that at first i was goin to get it but "there was stuff in my basket that are not allow"

People are goin to say maybe you chose another thing insted of diamond,of course i dint!

BrainDust

Sep 23, 2015
If you go to the store now and try to buy Diamond Rank, does it allow you to buy it ?

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
i did click on claim it for free,and then it told me i had something in my basket that it shouldnt be there or somethting like that

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
but if u think that i was to late,no cause theirs a difference between buy it and getting a coupon

BrainDust

Sep 23, 2015
My case is worse then yours

I claimed the coupon, and got a message saying "Payment was succesffull..."
If I go to the store now I can't buy a rank, only rankups, which means I have a rank then

But Ingame I don't have any rank at all

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
well but i dont really care i just want an answer why did that happen AND no dont comment you are too late

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
My case is worse then yours

I claimed the coupon, and got a message saying "Payment was succesffull..."
If I go to the store now I can't buy a rank, only rankups, which means I have a rank then

But Ingame I don't have any rank at all
i dont think is worse because i think yours,well i think you have to wait 24 hours

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
The code was limited to x players (x stands for the amount of ranks given), and those x players already claimed it.
"there was stuff in my basket that are not allow" means that rgw code already expiered.
Any more questions?

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
Payment was succesffull
thats evidence that you bought it telling you that was succesffull but that means you have to wait 24 hours then if you dont get it i think maybe you have to msg a admin telling them and showing them evidence

BrainDust

Sep 23, 2015
The code was limited to x players (x stands for the amount of ranks given), and those x players already claimed it.
"there was stuff in my basket that are not allow" means that rgw code already expiered.
Any more questions?

I got a Payment Successfull message when I claimed the coupon
I can't buy any ranks in the store, only rankups, so I should have a rank then
But I don't have any rank ingame

BrainDust

Sep 23, 2015
thats evidence that you bought it telling you that was succesffull but that means you have to wait 24 hours then if you dont get it i think maybe you have to msg a admin telling them and showing them evidence
Oh ok thanks, I will wait 24 hours then

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
ok bye i dont really know much about this +BrainDust but Timeloard can answer it cause im not 100% you have to wait 24 ok bye

BrainDust

Sep 23, 2015
Any more questions?

Made a little video proofing my point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOpMnWsBSko

Is it true I have to wait 24 hours ?, because my friend got his rank immediatly when he bought it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Top Bottom