Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Hi , IMO they helper tags are very , very obnoxious to look at. Not against pink , quite a nice colour but

IT STANDS OUT WAYYY TOO MUCH. Triggered by pink yet?

My solution is to turn the tag to green on forums . Its quite ok in game , I do not mind seeing those pink sheep in the game.
kthxbye

Edit : colour would need to be a tad darker than the developers .One green helper = one happy sylvaly so pls . This pink though , very hard to look at espactially since there are some million helpers now?

Reactions: RayzMC
F

Facelurite

Uh oh , i forgot about devs , alright . Perhaps change their color to a lighter shade?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Pink is the perfect colour for the Helper rank. I still don't support your idea.
Pink is a horrible colour for that rank, its like vehicles, certain colors look good on certain vehicles but a nightmare on others, pink is to flashy purple or light gray would be better

Orange for mod is bad to as orange is an eyesore of a colour (since we are on the subject) id like to see a change there to

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Hi , IMO they helper tags are very , very obnoxious to look at. Not against pink , quite a nice colour but

IT STANDS OUT WAYYY TOO MUCH. Triggered by pink yet?

My solution is to turn the tag to green on forums . Its quite ok in game , I do not mind seeing those pink sheep in the game.
kthxbye

Edit : colour would need to be a tad darker than the developers .One green helper = one happy sylvaly so pls . This pink though , very hard to look at espactially since there are some million helpers now?
But, but... Pink is cute for helpers. :(
Fine, fine, let's not go off-topic, if your eyes are about to burst when you're observing the helpers that got accepted and you didn't, so you're like so mad, anyways use glasses if your eyes are hurting. :D

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Pink is a horrible colour for that rank, its like vehicles, certain colors look good on certain vehicles but a nightmare on others, pink is to flashy purple or light gray would be better

Orange for mod is bad to as orange is an eyesore of a colour (since we are on the subject) id like to see a change there to
Everybody their own opinion :)

F

Facelurite

But, but... Pink is cute for helpers. :(
Fine, fine, let's not go off-topic, if your eyes are about to burst when you're observing the helpers that got accepted and you didn't, so you're like so mad, anyways use glasses if your eyes are hurting. :D
Look , I'm going to try to answer respectfully , i never applied for helper and never will. Its hilarious how you'd come to wuch an idiotic , baseless conclusion .

Also do you know what glasses are used for or how convex and concave lenses behave?

F

Facelurite

As @iCheeetah said above, dark green is already chosen for Developers and light green for Emerald.
Yes , I said it would not be used in game , just on forums. Developer tags are light green i checked. Pink is an awful colour to state at .

I agree with spyro , but I have no issue looking at mods or admins. Just that bright pink . Its hard to look at y'know .
Everybody their own opinion :)
Indeed. But pls my eyes

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Look , I'm going to try to answer respectfully , i never applied for helper and never will. Its hilarious how you'd come to wuch an idiotic , baseless conclusion .

Also do you know what glasses are used for or how convex and concave lenses behave?
Don't worry my friend. That reply wasn't rude, but the message that I sent up there was sarcasm, so please don't take everything so seriously. :D

And yes I know what lenses are used for.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Pink is the only available color all the other colors are taken by other staff ranks or donor ranks.
plus I loved having the pink tag it was cute on me and is cute on the other staff

F

Facelurite

If I see a helper in game I'll say hi and proceed to 1v1 them ez .

Or I'll just view forums on negative colours until this issue is fixed

Hi sentrix i thought u quit?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.