Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
but this will only happen in 5-10 year
oki so time to give the 469256 user a title as well, only happens once 5-10 years. maybe even user 850376 cuz im feeling so generous today

I don't think the development team wants to spend ANY time working on a feature that will take 657,947 more users to finally be used only once. Considering this suggestion has to do with something that may or may not happen I don't think it's worth investing time in.
this is 0 dev time tho, its xenforo so any admin can do it in 5 mins

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I don't think the development team wants to spend ANY time working on a feature that will take 657,947 more users to finally be used only once. Considering this suggestion has to do with something that may or may not happen I don't think it's worth investing time in.
I don't see what's the difference between making this title & any other title. It would take the devs 30 mins at most. (this was also pointed out by @Keanu )

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don't see why a regular member should stand out more in the crowd just because by some insanely rare chance exsactly they have become the 1 millionth member. And no that i'm being negative or something, but as @_The13thDoctor_ stated there are still 600+ thousand members until we get there. Honestly I don't believe this will even happen, so any development time put into this feels a bit worthless to me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Top Bottom