Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
but this will only happen in 5-10 year
oki so time to give the 469256 user a title as well, only happens once 5-10 years. maybe even user 850376 cuz im feeling so generous today

I don't think the development team wants to spend ANY time working on a feature that will take 657,947 more users to finally be used only once. Considering this suggestion has to do with something that may or may not happen I don't think it's worth investing time in.
this is 0 dev time tho, its xenforo so any admin can do it in 5 mins

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I don't think the development team wants to spend ANY time working on a feature that will take 657,947 more users to finally be used only once. Considering this suggestion has to do with something that may or may not happen I don't think it's worth investing time in.
I don't see what's the difference between making this title & any other title. It would take the devs 30 mins at most. (this was also pointed out by @Keanu )

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I don't see why a regular member should stand out more in the crowd just because by some insanely rare chance exsactly they have become the 1 millionth member. And no that i'm being negative or something, but as @_The13thDoctor_ stated there are still 600+ thousand members until we get there. Honestly I don't believe this will even happen, so any development time put into this feels a bit worthless to me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not to thank; you are really nice and good at explaining :D
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Schermafbeelding 2024-05-17 214022.png

Teamkilling :confusedcat:
Otherworld wrote on crimsonsaturn15's profile.
Thank you for the follow c:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday ✨🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom