Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Today I got false banned, however my appeal got denied. But that isn't what I'm here for. Shouldn't there be reasoning as in to why the appeal got denied? It's not very fair to the player if all they get is a Denied or Accepted. Especially in the false ban cases

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Usually there are reasons to why your appeal gets denied, lack of information, badly written appeal, various other reasons though really depends on the appeal itself. But to why your appeal was denied isn't something I can comment on as I didn't handle your appeal.

Though if you wish to discuss your appeal/ban further, then I suggest you email sentinelteam@cubecraft.net about your ban and besure to include information such as your username, platform you were banned on and various other information such as mods/clients, what you were doing in the moments leading to your ban etc.

Reactions: Rocks1

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
Usually there are reasons to why your appeal gets denied, lack of information, badly written appeal, various other reasons though really depends on the appeal itself. But to why your appeal was denied isn't something I can comment on as I didn't handle your appeal.

Though if you wish to discuss your appeal/ban further, then I suggest you email sentinelteam@cubecraft.net about your ban and besure to include information such as your username, platform you were banned on and various other information such as mods/clients, what you were doing in the moments leading to your ban etc.
I have emailed Sentinel Team, however I still haven't received anything. Even though I emailed them last Thursday.
What else can I do in regards to my ban?
I'm a bit frustrated, knowing that it was a false ban. I shouldn't have to wait out the full 30 days for a mistake Cubecraft's anti-cheat made.
Is there anywhere/anyone I can ask in order to receive legitimate support? Because I haven't really had much the past 3-4 days, other than being told to contact Sentinel Team.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Unfortunately you'll need to be patient as it takes up 2 weeks max for an email response back, though due to the sheer number of emails being sent it may take longer, so if it does become a case of you waiting for over 2 weeks, then you'll need to find the email that you sent and then reply to it to bump it up

Reactions: Rocks1
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
us fr
Untitled356_20240416075428.png
Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Top Bottom