Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about giving points to each other?

• Total voters

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Ye, I meant abilities. And when everyone got the abilities it’s cool to have many points. Compare to each other like stats, but not so important.
What's the point to compare with others if you didn't even earn the points yourself? :thinking:
Ye, I meant abilities. And when everyone got the abilities it’s cool to have many points. Compare to each other like stats, but not so important.
What's the point to compare with others if you didn't even earn the points yourself? :thinking:
You earn almost all of the points. Why I want the feature to give points is so you can have giveaways, competitions etc with points as the prize. I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear enough.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
What do you guys think about giving points to each other? You can have competitions and giveaways with points as a prize, so you don’t have to spend real money. Also if a friend needs some points, you can just give them. Like a ”/give points [number] [name]” command.

You will only be able give and get a maximum of 1000 points/month (in total), so a single person farm points that way. I don´t think people gonna use multiple accounts.

This idea has many disadvantages in several ways.The reason is because you have to make your points for yourself and be able to buy the different cosmetics and extras skills for yourself and not share your points with someone else.

Reactions: super craft bros

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
This idea has many disadvantages in several ways.The reason is because you have to make your points for yourself and be able to buy the different cosmetics and extras skills for yourself and not share your points with someone else.
I agree with that, but it would be fun to have giveaways, competitions etc with points as a prize

Reactions: God.

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
This could result in scams since the players of CubeCraft are of the younger age and are easily manipulated. So I dont think there should be any form of "gifting" anything on the server personally as it can cause problems for the players- thus causing problems for the staff, if some changes were made and there was no way of scamming someone, it could work somewhat well.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
This could result in scams since the players of CubeCraft are of the younger age and are easily manipulated. So I dont think there should be any form of "gifting" anything on the server personally as it can cause problems for the players- thus causing problems for the staff, if some changes were made and there was no way of scamming someone, it could work somewhat well.
I didn’t think about that. My idea was not so good. Just wanted to learn the forum and test posting an idea.

Reactions: God. and Wintrie

RqktByMax_

Novice Member
May 4, 2018
belgium
no, its not a good idea. The good players can give there points to noobs? why? if u have a good friend who is very pro and u noob and he has everything maxed and he gives u 1000points. the fun is out it

Reactions: God.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Top Bottom