Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

koningeddy11

Oct 17, 2015
Antwerp, Belgium
Hi CubeCraft Staffs!

I have an idea. Give points to a friend/someone. Like a friend of you wants to buy a kit, but he doesn't have enough points. But if you have allot of points, you can give some to your friend. Maybe create a command like this:
/f givepoints (amount)

I hope you like it.

Greetings,
GME_Eddy (Diamond Rank)

Reactions: Saevire

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This has been suggested before.

Personally I think points should be earned by playing, not getting it from someone. If you played enough, you will get/earn the points you need in no time!

Sorry, -1

Reactions: Twania

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I am sorry but I don't agree with this idea. You should earn them yourself and fair, because that's more fun in stead of just giving points to other people.

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Maybe it is nice if your friend gets the points themselves! It's not fair if you someone can give you points! Sorry, but bad idea.. :(

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Players with cracked accounts can just abuse this freely with their unlimited amount of alts. So, no sorry. Good suggestion, though. :)

Reactions: Soeshi

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I am sorry but I don't agree with this idea. You should earn them yourself and fair, because that's more fun in stead of just giving points to other people.
Players with cracked accounts can just abuse this freely with their unlimited amount of alts. So, no sorry. Good suggestion, though. :)
These are my 2 reasons why it shouldn't be added.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
There could be a limit to how much you could receive in a day. For example, Stone can give maximum 150 points to others. Iron can give 250. This means they cannot give out anymore than their limit.

L

Lepzi

Sorry but I disagree, I can easily get 2000 point in no time and 2000 is enough to buy most kits on any game like @RayzMC said I think point should be earned plus this isn't to hard to get all you need is patience and dedication to the server and in no time you will have points for days.

Reactions: RayzMC

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I like this idea, because My friends havent any points And havent any kits. It would be Nice, If I can supporting them.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I don't like this idea due to points, we should earn points ourselves, not by friends. Points are made to be earned ourselves.

-1, sorry. :(

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
i like this suggestion because i have so many points and when i want to play pop or help out my friends they be needing points to buy stuff and i have a lot of points and i would like give them points but i can't because the server won't let us give points to friends. I know many people won't like this suggestion, but if you don't want to give points to friends than theres a option to not give points to them. :)

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Points aren't here to give away but too spend them for thing for yourself.

Your friend can play the no kit mode too, it's fair no one has got a kit and you can earn points by playing that.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The points are a reward for wins and kills. If you gonna transfer them your friend will be so op because he got over the 100k points and now he just joined the server and he already has every kit.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom