Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Yes but going into a lobby and saying “hello everyone” and the nons seeing your YT rank doesn’t help

This isn’t like java where theres like 5k people online at the peak. And 1k views a video would not be every game that’s what I’m saying, especially if your content is not completely Cubecraft related and set around one mode.
Ok

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with pretty much all of this as a lot of this as it never affects me or seems over-exaggerated. I think Egg Wars is largely ok at the moment, I would prefer the extra efficiency but I'm used to it being the nerfed version like on java.

The idea to reward you for breaking an egg is not needed because there is a reason to attack an egg. To win the game. Giving items would be kinda OP especially for rushers. Or a random fly hacker if you encounter em. I think breaking an egg is enough. On Java, we have abilities we can buy with points we earn from winning games. I think there is one or two that give you a good effect or something when you break an egg so if what you are suggesting is something like that I am all for it. If it's anything else nope.

As for the comment on more expensive golden apples, that would make fights more difficult. Especially with the new knockback being added combos are extremely annoying and deadly so to not be able to get some golden apples as easy to not die is a death sentence.

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom