Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
5,487
17,962
689
24
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I have 0 wins in Wing Rush. I have played like 20 games, didn’t win a single one. I only need 1 win so I’ll have a win in every gamemode. (Except UHC, but no one cares about that gamemode).

This win means a lot to me. I can’t study, work or go outside. It has a negative effect on my daily life. Therefore I’d like to suggest to give me 1 Wing Rush win. It will also contribute to a better sleeping schedule and better mental health.

In Wing Rush you need to fly past your opponents, but somehow I always get stuck, waste my boost and power ups, on top of that I feel like I’m always taking the longest route.

These factors lead to the fact I’ll never win a game of Wing Rush, which deeply saddens me.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Itz1Helmut wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
if i will be helper im very happy:cubie2:
Tamim wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
My favorite Moderator!
Eli wrote on __Merv's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Top Bottom