Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
5,487
17,962
689
24
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I have 0 wins in Wing Rush. I have played like 20 games, didn’t win a single one. I only need 1 win so I’ll have a win in every gamemode. (Except UHC, but no one cares about that gamemode).

This win means a lot to me. I can’t study, work or go outside. It has a negative effect on my daily life. Therefore I’d like to suggest to give me 1 Wing Rush win. It will also contribute to a better sleeping schedule and better mental health.

In Wing Rush you need to fly past your opponents, but somehow I always get stuck, waste my boost and power ups, on top of that I feel like I’m always taking the longest route.

These factors lead to the fact I’ll never win a game of Wing Rush, which deeply saddens me.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom