Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
1) MinerWare but you have to keep moving.
2) MinerWare but you can’t crouch.
3) MinerWare but you can’t open chests.
4) MinerWare but you can’t touch X colour. - This one might be very difficult depending on the map and microgames but I think it might prove to be interesting. You’d have to let yourself get killed in the microgame if you touch it(?)

• Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1) MinerWare but you have to keep moving.
2) MinerWare but you can’t crouch.
3) MinerWare but you can’t open chests.
4) MinerWare but you can’t touch X colour. - This one might be very difficult depending on the map and microgames but I think it might prove to be interesting. You’d have to let yourself get killed in the microgame if you touch it(?)
Would the colour just mean I have to lose the specific micro game or the whole game in general?

Reactions: Hoshi

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Specific microgame ig, unless you REALLY want to challenge yourself. 😂
Lol might try losing the microgame first and see how easy it is then. Guess it depends on the colour something like red and green would basically be impossible thanks to the victory and defeat glass cube being that colour so a decent amount might be rng. Either way I'm definitely giving it a try I just need to figure out a way to decide the colour.

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom