Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiDangerYT

Novice Member
Sep 7, 2021
Hello.. I just have a question, no issues. Question: My friend wants to gift me a rank. But unfortunately the "We are unable to connect to the marketplace maybe check your internet" thing got there. I want to ask that is this his net problem or cubecraft's problem?

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Hello, currently the bedrock marketplace is having some serious issues with purchasing and seeing everything that we currently offer. We have sent something to Microsoft for them to look into the problem. There is currently nothing that we can do to prevent this so sorry for the inconveniences that this issue has caused. I would just check back on it every day as we do not know when it will be fixed at the moment. Have a nice day -Kelting

iiDangerYT

Novice Member
Sep 7, 2021
Hello, currently the bedrock marketplace is having some serious issues with purchasing and seeing everything that we currently offer. We have sent something to Microsoft for them to look into the problem. There is currently nothing that we can do to prevent this so sorry for the inconveniences that this issue has caused. I would just check back on it every day as we do not know when it will be fixed at the moment. Have a nice day -Kelting
Oh, thanks :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
Top Bottom