Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iiDangerYT

Novice Member
Sep 7, 2021
35
38
69
32
Hello.. I just have a question, no issues. Question: My friend wants to gift me a rank. But unfortunately the "We are unable to connect to the marketplace maybe check your internet" thing got there. I want to ask that is this his net problem or cubecraft's problem?
 

CKelting

Welfare Admin
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Feb 14, 2020
485
1,429
204
The Internet
Hello, currently the bedrock marketplace is having some serious issues with purchasing and seeing everything that we currently offer. We have sent something to Microsoft for them to look into the problem. There is currently nothing that we can do to prevent this so sorry for the inconveniences that this issue has caused. I would just check back on it every day as we do not know when it will be fixed at the moment. Have a nice day -Kelting
 

iiDangerYT

Novice Member
Sep 7, 2021
35
38
69
32
Hello, currently the bedrock marketplace is having some serious issues with purchasing and seeing everything that we currently offer. We have sent something to Microsoft for them to look into the problem. There is currently nothing that we can do to prevent this so sorry for the inconveniences that this issue has caused. I would just check back on it every day as we do not know when it will be fixed at the moment. Have a nice day -Kelting
Oh, thanks :D
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
dvotii wrote on xsugarmaryy's profile.
Do you play Skywars? I feel like I've seen you around before...
AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom