Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Yeh... Sup... Again.
Now taking Giants on the board. These monstrosities CAN ruin the entire game if enemy's not having the right strategy. However, in my opinion, even seeing the destruction they're capable of, I still think they're not that strong. For two reasons:

#1 Their HP regen is extremely slow. every giant level should have a faster regen. Right now every giant has regen 5HP/sec. It's nothing compared to what firepower's attacking them. My suggestion's to make higher level giants regenerate their health faster and faster with a level. When a giant level 1 regenerates 5 Hp/sec, the giant lv 5 should regenerate 25 or 50 health/sec.

#2 Giant summons troops, right? but they're useless... Like... seriously. They just die 1-3 seconds after getting summoned. My suggestion here is to multiply their HP by 5. E.x. Giant level 1 would be sending troops with not 40 HP, but instead 200HP. and Giant level 5 would be sending troops with 750HP each instead of pesky 150+HP.

Why? Because... let's be honest. Getting a Giant take a LONG time and it's freakin' expensive. Giant should be more powerful for that cost.

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Yeh... Sup... Again.
Now taking Giants on the board. These monstrosities CAN ruin the entire game if enemy's not having the right strategy. However, in my opinion, even seeing the destruction they're capable of, I still think they're not that strong. For two reasons:

#1 Their HP regen is extremely slow. every giant level should have a faster regen. Right now every giant has regen 5HP/sec. It's nothing compared to what firepower's attacking them. My suggestion's to make higher level giants regenerate their health faster and faster with a level. When a giant level 1 regenerates 5 Hp/sec, the giant lv 5 should regenerate 25 or 50 health/sec.

#2 Giant summons troops, right? but they're useless... Like... seriously. They just die 1-3 seconds after getting summoned. My suggestion here is to multiply their HP by 5. E.x. Giant level 1 would be sending troops with not 40 HP, but instead 200HP. and Giant level 5 would be sending troops with 750HP each instead of pesky 150+HP.

Why? Because... let's be honest. Getting a Giant take a LONG time and it's freakin' expensive. Giant should be more powerful for that cost.
Normal giant - Giant level 3 dies fast
Try to get Giant level 4 or 5 and the health of the diamond giant will be same as the wither's health but its slow so it might die fast but it stays very long and costs so much.

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Normal giant - Giant level 3 dies fast
Try to get Giant level 4 or 5 and the health of the diamond giant will be same as the wither's health but its slow so it might die fast but it stays very long and costs so much.

Dude, you don't have to teach me the health pools because I know them, I am talking about features in Giants that should have more potential. Their amounts of health is alright, but their regen and summoned mobs do nothing compared to firepower they get shot by.

ItsMaxxie

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2017
Yeh... Sup... Again.

nice idea i usually use the slime cubes.
because i think that these are better at the highest level than giant zombi.

The_Rising_Sun

Novice Member
Aug 19, 2017
good old days was when u could send 12 giants and there was a high chance they would actually make it to the castle. lol now its lucky if 12 giants make it around the first corner.
I agreed It's funny how much this game changed
Like I remember Giants dropping Magma cubes and slimes upon death XD

Reactions: HurmitCurtis
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
legendaryfox977 wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy birthday deo!
Guysss i got aceepted at university for Audiovisuals/Communications. 🥳🥳🥳
qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom