Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
(Already denied my appeal)

I was at FFA annoying people by spam clicking them. I was clicking at 10-12 cps and then I got banned by Sentiel, I laughed, then realized that I'm banned, I appealed straight away as I did not butterfly or drag click (which is apparently bannable). My appeal was denied and there is no possible way to see reason for that. Thanks.

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
What details? I was clicking at 12 cps and i think i got 14 once, that's it. What else to expect?

What details? I was clicking at 12 cps and i think i got 14 once, that's it. What else to expect?
Just explain what you exactly did a few hours before the ban.
Also tell him about your cps and that you were not butterfly or drag clicking.
You can tell him if you were jitter clicking because this can also cause the anti-cheat to ban you.
He will take a look at it and why sentinel banned you and decide if you will get unbanned or not.

Reactions: mastanub

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Thanks for the reply. But there is one problem, I can't message him on discord as he is only receiving messages from friends.

U can try and contact him at the staff help at the discord maybe he respond or just start a conversation at the forum of u haven't already done it
He already send 2 messages in the staff help section on discord, he can indeed try to start a conversation with him on the forums but this can take even longer before he gets a reply.

Reactions: Ducky

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
upload_2017-7-25_21-41-39.png

I mean... Yeah.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
(Already denied my appeal)

I was at FFA annoying people by spam clicking them. I was clicking at 10-12 cps and then I got banned by Sentiel, I laughed, then realized that I'm banned, I appealed straight away as I did not butterfly or drag click (which is apparently bannable). My appeal was denied and there is no possible way to see reason for that. Thanks.
This should not be happening this is barely even jitterclick

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom