Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this changed?

• Total voters

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
Hi CubeCrafters,
I and Finixly recently noticed that once your team wins in Team Lucky Islands and you died, you don't get the win. This also happens in Battle Zone and Survival Games. We want to see this changed!

First of all: For Eggwars and Skywars you do get the win. Why not for the other games? Imagine, you have 7 kills in a game, and then you die. Your teams wins but you don't even get the win. This is unfair, isn't it? Also, in Battle Zone games usually lasts really long, you die and you'll have to wait sooo long untill your team finished and you only get XP.

So our suggestion is really simple: even if you die, and your team wins you'll get the win anyway. We're talking about the following games:
-Team Lucky Islands
-Team Survival Games
-Team Battle Zone

Let us know what you think and please give your honest opinion!

Rangeclient

Apr 3, 2020
I think i saw this thread earlier this week about lucky islands and i think they will look into it with all the games.

Leroyy

Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2018
Never give up on me!
Hi CubeCrafters,
I and Finixly recently noticed that once your team wins in Team Lucky Islands and you died, you don't get the win. This also happens in Battle Zone and Survival Games. We want to see this changed!

First of all: For Eggwars and Skywars you do get the win. Why not for the other games? Imagine, you have 7 kills in a game, and then you die. Your teams wins but you don't even get the win. This is unfair, isn't it? Also, in Battle Zone games usually lasts really long, you die and you'll have to wait sooo long untill your team finished and you only get XP.

So our suggestion is really simple: even if you die, and your team wins you'll get the win anyway. We're talking about the following games:
-Team Lucky Islands
-Team Survival Games
-Team Battle Zone

Let us know what you think and please give your honest opinion!
I think it's a good idea.
Because in team skywars if you're dead there you get the win if your team wins. I think it's weird that you don't get a win if you're dead in lucky survival and battle zone. Because it's a team game after all...

I vote yes!

Reactions: Fexiny

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
I think i saw this thread earlier this week about lucky islands and i think they will look into it with all the games.
Oh, we searched for it but we couldn't find it. Sorry!

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
I mean, I still think you deserve your team win even if you died, like team skywars. Playing a team game is fun and your whole team has to grind for it to win. So it would be unfair if you won’t get the win if your team wins and you were dead already.

I’ll vote yes!

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I strongly agree with this and I really think this should be implemented. It is a team game after all, so why not give the win for every teammate even if 1 died? +1

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
It’s more than fair to get the win. It happens in skywars, happens in wheats when a teammate manages to solo the enemy teams... this needs fixing! Voted yes!

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
I completely agree! I understand the possible opposing sides, however, a team is a team. It makes little sense if team skywars still lets you collect the wins but not other games. I have had a lot of scenarios where I or my friends help kill a bunch of people but then die right before we win. +1

ImLeyre

Jan 15, 2019
Yes, many times when we try to finish de challenges, in a game of team lucky islands one of the team die and we have to start over in order to win. So, I love the idea.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom