Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Get rid of it because its definitely bringing in a massive player base.
2018-05-29_10.58.32.png

Nuff said.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Although it's a pvp related game, nobody plays it. Why? Some reasons are stated below:
  • There's just too much bugs in the game, and they should be fixed.
  • They don't update the game. There should be more updates, otherwise this game won't survive.
  • There should be more kits. I don't play UHC at all, but experienced players could come up with suggestions for more kits though.
The problem with ultra hardcore is that even if there would be a new update, nobody would play it still. The game is just too outdated. Many players know that you can't finish a single game due to the bugs, and in the most cases you can't even make a start since mostly, there's nobody in the waiting lobby but you. The game was unpopular before it was in maintenance, and after it came out of its maintenance it became even more unpopular. There's no chance that this game will ever become as popular as it ever was. (I am talking about 4 years ago or something xd)
For me, there's only one option: Just remove the game. I mean, it only costs money to keep an unpopular game like this online. Money that they can spend on so much more great things. So I agree with your suggestion.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Nah not a good reason. They updated sg some weeks ago and it's already dead
Who knows what a good update will bring. But still:
For me, there's only one option: Just remove the game. I mean, it only costs money to keep an unpopular game like this online. Money that they can spend on so much more great things. So I agree with your suggestion.

TomSavz

May 28, 2018
England
In all honesty, UHC isn't my forte either. It is a matter of experimenting who are UHC lovers and who are not.

Loving the sarcasm xD

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Edit the clickbait title, literally had me clicking to give an angry reply.

Anyways... They should really update it. I don't think any devs are even working on the game anymore. But, I don't support removing it unless there's an equally capable mini-game.

The problem with ultra hardcore is that even if there would be a new update, nobody would play it still. The game is just too outdated. Many players know that you can't finish a single game due to the bugs, and in the most cases you can't even make a start since mostly, there's nobody in the waiting lobby but you. The game was unpopular before it was in maintenance, and after it came out of its maintenance it became even more unpopular.

What you say is true, but only limited to CubeCraft. The UHC community in itself isn't dead. Cube can easily attract the attention of the UHC community by having a huge update and having unique features (No custom maps please)

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I don't think it needs to go, as long as someone plays it, it deserves to stay, it's not many people but still someone

Reactions: wbgamer
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom