Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 17, 2017
I am not a overall fan of the new Eggwars update and the respawn time pushed me over the edge. I liked it much more before the update when you could come right back in after you died. I don't like the fact that if you die while defending your egg you just have to watch as he tunnels into your egg defenses. I was considering buying a rank from the server but now i have decided against it.

Reactions: __Ultimatum

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I don't like the respawn time either.. But the rest of the update is amazing, and they Did their best on it. Now everything is changed we need to learn new things about it, What can be fun!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Imo, the respawn timer is a fantastic addition. However, I wouldn't mind if it could be a bit shorter, as now I don't even have to block myself in to go through obsidian. And an instant timer upon death seems a bit off, as it would ruin a rush attempt completely. I think that the first death shouldn't be timed, and any death after that for the next 2 minutes should be timed. It could work alongside the kit cool down system so they can minimalize coding work.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Bad to hear that you don't want to buy A rank. Everyone his opinion About the eggwars update. I love the new update and the respawn timer is A good addition, but maybe a little bit too long.

JustxEsmee

Feb 2, 2016
The Netherlands
I hatttee itt D: I prefer that it should be removed, but I would be kinda happy if it would be waaay shorter, because its too long now..

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I havent experienced the respawn timer yet as the only time i have died are eliminations :P

No but i do think that it shoukd be shortened to around 3-5 seconds, like @iCheeetah said.

Reactions: \(^-^)/

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
They did it for a reason. Think about it, if you were about to destroy someones egg and you killed the person on the island but they re spawned immediately and kept punching you, you would get mad. Thats why that is in place.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
The respawn time is about 8 seconds. I find it a bit too long but it shouldn't be removed. I find 3-5 seconds a good time.
8 seconds?!?!?! I saw 5 seconds in the stream im not sure though.
But that respawn time i say 1/2 cause the first one i recommend it cause otherwise you are unable to get that egg without getting knocked.
Second one i DONT like it because its tooo long i would say 3 seconds otherwise your egg is GONE and you could not do anything.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Its actually 3 according to the update notes
Rubik posted it after he lowered the respawn timer.

8 seconds?!?!?! I saw 5 seconds in the stream im not sure though.
But that respawn time i say 1/2 cause the first one i recommend it cause otherwise you are unable to get that egg without getting knocked.
Second one i DONT like it because its tooo long i would say 3 seconds otherwise your egg is GONE and you could not do anything.
It has been lowered already like I already stated it in 10 threads or so.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Top Bottom