Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Durability is great, i love breaking peoples full iron armor when i only have 2 sets of leather in OP EggWars it makes it more fair and i dont like camping so 🤷‍♂️ No Durability will make fights based off of how much food the other person has because CubeCraft has 1.9 healing on bedrock, and 1.9+ matches will take longer as well on java, well, because of the healing

bellechasse

Sep 26, 2020
That's a good point, but it sucks if you are bad about buying a second set of armor, and you are fighting a full iron.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It'll make games on maps like TeaParty impossible to finish, especially if good people play on them and everyone is fully stacked with diamond gear and etc.
No one wants ENDLESS games, or at least not all the time.
I wouldn't like to see every ew game slowly becoming a pain to play, at all to be honest.

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
I disagree with your suggestion durability is good otherwise fights would take ages if armor doesn't break!
Have a good day! 💎

D

Deleted member 554749

Durability is GARBAGE

So that gives a much higher advantage to wood sword users. Someone with full iron, as realjaycg stated, could have armor that would never break. Only voiding them or having a strong enough sword to over kill the gaps or steak could kill them. If you want this added in, create a poll and also consider alternate reasons. Like more expensive iron armor? Or smtg.

D

Deleted member 554749

how can you be bad at that

Now what belle means is that some people forget to buy extra armor. Some people don’t carry extra armor in their inventory or hotbar.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello,
I disagree with you, because that's a major effect of Minecraft, and I think this should always remain. I say no. (Sorry).

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi there! ^.^
I understand your frustration but in my opinion especially in eggwars durability is important to prevent the games from taking too long. If they would change it, I'd say they just increase the hits that your armor can take but removing the entire feature out of the game is too far and would have a negative impact on games, atleast that's what I think.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom