Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanlol999

Dec 19, 2020
I think that you should add more skyWars kits becouse i have 6,000 pints and i already have all the kits.

Reactions: Camo297

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
I think there are plenty of kits to choose from so in my opinion we don't need any more kits added to the game.

You can also spend your points on certain power-ups on skywars, for example, having a 5% of receiving a health potion when you kill someone or receive a piece of their armour if you push an enemy into the void.

Reactions: Camo297 and Quis

Shainyy

Dec 16, 2020
Lithuania
I think there are plenty of kits to choose from so in my opinion we don't need any more kits added to the game.

You can also spend your points on certain power-ups on skywars, for example, having a 5% of receiving a health potion when you kill someone or receive a piece of their armour if you push an enemy into the void.
Totally agree with this!

Reactions: Camo297
D

Deleted member 469419

I strongly agree with you; The last time the kit did change out was with the last large skywars' update which is like 1.5/2 years ago? I'm not sure.

Even though it's true there's a lot of kits variety that allow you to have an amazing gameplay experience, I'd personally like if they'd add some more kits. Like one similar to a eggwars' kit named 'Rabbit kit' which contain golden carrots and a jumping potion.

Reactions: epicmine

epicmine

Dec 26, 2020
I think that you should add more skyWars kits becouse i have 6,000 pints and i already have all the kits.
With your points you can still buy buffs in the lobby, because I feel like we already have enough kits. Maybe if you come up with a new kit idea thats not too OP because there are already kits for almost everything.

Nielslett

Dec 28, 2020
There are many ways to spend your points. Abilities for example. Kits aren't everything in SkyWars these days. At some point the upgrades for abilities get really, really expensive. You might wanna spend your points on them, they might be useful.

Last edited:

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think in stead of adding more, they should rather try to change them a little. make make their own version per chest mode? for example tank in basic could be quite a big adventage, while in overpowered its complete trash. maybe even remove some kits that are barely used/kinda useless. (as long as they dont touch my tnt kit >:c )

iwby

Apr 11, 2018
Saudi Arabia

totally agree with this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom