Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BeastRudy

Novice Member
Apr 29, 2017
Netherlands
I think I am not the only person that get kicked out of the minerware game if the boss game is loading

Last edited:

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
It happens to my friend a lot! whenever we are in a party and playing minerware he gets randomly kicked before or during the boss game!

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I think it is probably your computer. If your computer can't handle the renderings, then you will lag. The way you can lag is depending on how hard you actually do lag. I play Mine-Ware at least 25 times a day, and I never get kicked. Be thankful that you get kicked. That does sound bad I know, but if you don't get kicked, Sentinel might accidentally ban you. What you can do that might help is to get a new graphics card if you have a computer or a gaming laptop.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Als het: Send too many packets : is, dan komt dat toch door lagg. Timed out is normaal dat de map een te grote verandering krijgt vopr jouw pc/laptop, of dat de TP te zwaar is voor je pc/laptop.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom