Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

killson210197

Jan 3, 2017
Why the Hell Can't u get a working no cheat. What's the point in reporting if you still die anyway? Come on How hard can it be. Or Add an in-game reporting system, GOD.

Note to all. I'm sorry. I'm just upset :'( Iv just lost a game 5v4v4v3v2v1 Me being the "1" I was the last one alive against the hacker

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
It's not as easy as you think. It's not writing a line of code that says "ban all the hackers lol". There's many different kinds of hacks in minecraft, and making an anticheat takes time because you have to figure out what kinds of hacks people are using, what they do, how they work on the back end, and how to spot them. Then you have to figure out a way to sort out the hackers from legit players. Also, because minecraft is coded in Java it means that there's about infinity and one different modded clients out there. If it was easy, every server that wanted one would have a kick-ass anticheat but it isn't easy and many servers don't.

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
It's not as easy as you think. It's not writing a line of code that says "ban all the hackers lol". There's many different kinds of hacks in minecraft, and making an anticheat takes time because you have to figure out what kinds of hacks people are using, what they do, how they work on the back end, and how to spot them. Then you have to figure out a way to sort out the hackers from legit players. Also, because minecraft is coded in Java it means that there's about infinity and one different modded clients out there. If it was easy, every server that wanted one would have a kick-ass anticheat but it isn't easy and many servers don't.
I agree with you.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You can always record them and report them, they will their get their punishment if your report is successful. Creating an anticheat from scratch is not at all easy. You can try.
That is true.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
You can always record them and report them, they will their get their punishment if your report is successful. Creating an anticheat from scratch is not at all easy. You can try.

That is true.
Even then, it's not efficient. The OP is (implicitly) complaining that hackers are bypassing the anticheat. He's right about that -- the average one might get banned but the "extreme" ones (ghost client, low settings, etc.) won't get caught with the current anticheat. The anticheat currently works in the average case but I feel like it wasn't stress tested at all.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
They have an anticheat but it doesnt isntantly ban hackers but it does quickly get to the player hacking and ban him. I find very few hackers and when i do, if they are on my team i just leave and if not i try and record them and then depending on how much they hack i might leave.

Anyways you should report hackers as much as you can.
Report site-->https://reports.cubecraft.net/login
Information on the new report system--> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/
Guidelines for reporting players-->
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Even then, it's not efficient. The OP is (implicitly) complaining that hackers are bypassing the anticheat. He's right about that -- the average one might get banned but the "extreme" ones (ghost client, low settings, etc.) won't get caught with the current anticheat. The anticheat currently works in the average case but I feel like it wasn't stress tested at all.
I know, Sentinel is not the best and advanced anti-cheat. It's still kinda new and we should give it a little time, hopefully the devs can come up with something more advanced.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I know, Sentinel is not the best and advanced anti-cheat. It's still kinda new and we should give it a little time, hopefully the devs can come up with something more advanced.
It's always a cat-and-mouse game but it's been out for about 2 months. If they take feedback from hackers too (they're also testers just like us), then I hope they can fix what's breaking the anticheat.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom