1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get a staff lid on assasisation when there are 50 players

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TherealGros, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TherealGros

TherealGros Member

There are a lot of hackers when there are 50+ on assasisation please let there be a staff lid if it is 50+ i quarentee you get some hackers banned!

2. iMatthew

iMatthew Member

The staff members have lives as well as many of us do. They are not able to be on MC 24/7. Assigning certain staff members to do one certain thing will literally, in my opinion, emit the enjoyment of MC from the staff themselves. I personally do not think that is fair to the staff. If you encounter a hacker at any moment in time, if you are able too I suggest you record and report the player in the correct area on the forums. Obviously we aren't doing all the work for them, but assisting them. :p

YounB likes this.
  3. Blooberry

Blooberry Member

Professional Giraffe Wrangler
    As stated above, the staff (believe it or not) are not mechanical.

They require sleep, and they have personal lives. They are not your 24/7 personal slave monkeys for hackers.
    What you can however do, is find a nice free recording software (EzVid and CamStudio are 2) and simply switch it on whenever you suspect someone hacks.

Then upload it to a site like youtube, and post a player report on our site with the URL involved.

iMatthew likes this.
  4. Volkom_

Volkom_ Member

Rap God of the Sky
    Let's do some basic maths! So far 18,800,000 people have bout the PC/Mac version of Minecraft. Let's say just 1% of that play on CCG, that would mean we would have 188,000 players online. Let's then say that, 10% of these installed hacks (It's probably a higher percentage but we'll go with it) 18,800 players now have hacks on CCG... That's a lot of people, 0.1% of the entire minecraft population. There are then 22 staff members (excluding owners/builders) giving each staff member 855 hackers each. Non stop recording and filing evidence. There's always gonna be hackers, help us out a little.

iMatthew, Drew McNamee and YounB like this.
  5. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Following on with this; most people who play minecraft plays Singleplayer/Modded survival, instead of multiplayer. We currently have 130494 unique players (as of stats.cubecraftgames.net) and if like 10% had hacks, that's 13,049 players, which doesn't seem like a lot, but it is. Imagine 10% play assassinations, that would mean about 1,305 players hack on assassinations hack ALONE.

The best you can do is either /report, and staff will attempt to come; or record, report with sufficient evidence (if one evidence isn't that clear, try and get additional evidence incase staff ask.) I believe this thread can be locked.

6. Drew McNamee

Drew McNamee Member

I think the question has been answered.
    Can a staffer lock this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.