Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
An age-appropriate form of respect is better than complete silence and avoiding talking about this subject.
I believe no one on this planet is too young to be taught about what is right and what is wrong, and especially, how to treat others with respect and love. Although it is not CubeCrafts responsibility and accountability to teach children about it, a form of respect wouldn't be wrong.

As far as the network as a whole, it is clear that they support safety and equality. Therefore, there would be no wrong in showing a sign of respect.
I've been on this server for ages, and have always experienced a direct way of support from the entire management team to the community. With this said, FOR NOW, you posting a suitable post about this topic won't go unnoticed, and I am certain the entire network will endorse your statement/sign of respect.
Wise words of truth!

Zed

Zedmin / Managing Director
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 11, 2015
Radcliffe, Manchester
twitter.com
Thank you for your suggestion, this is a very important issue and so the following is from the entire admin team here at CubeCraft:

We're all horrified at the events unfolding in the United States following the death of George Floyd.
Racism has no place in this world and it is devastating to see such injustice in the world we all share, both in the US and beyond.
It's vital that we all support one another and never stand for any form of prejudice or discrimination within our community.
CubeCraft remains resolute in it's commitment to providing a fun platform for everyone, if you see any form of racism on our platforms please immediately report this to the moderation team.

If you're wanting to get involved and show your support, please go to organisations led by and ran for the communities which need it the most. As a gaming platform it feels disingenuous for us to try and facilitate conversation and activism for these issues, organisations built from the ground up are far better equipped and resourced to campaign and that is where our and your support should go.

If you want to learn more, Black Lives Matter is the leading organisation campaigning in response to the events in the US. Black Lives Matter is a human rights movement which works internationally by campaigning against violence and racism towards black people, operating since 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom