Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
1: Runescape
2: Terraria
3: Cod: Black ops 1
4: Cod: Modern warfare (not to be mistaken with modern campfare3 or modern noobtube2)
5: Titanfall (xbox360 because xbox1 is garbage)
6: Runescape
7: Runescape
8: Runescape
9: Runescape (point proven yet?)

Reactions: Younisco

catdisc

Dec 27, 2019
There are many cool and interesting games. I have personally enjoyed Assassin's Creed, it was really cool and interesting. I really liked the main hero of this game and his story. But, the single player games are not so interesting as those that can be played online, with some friends. This is why Diablo 2 is my favourite game. I have spent a lot of time in this game, together with my friends. I remeber that I was buying different items from d2boost.com, because I wanted to have a stronger hero than my friends :D It was great time.
Kewl

Baba Yaga

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2019
The Mandalorian's ship
There are many cool and interesting games. I have personally enjoyed Assassin's Creed, it was really cool and interesting. I really liked the main hero of this game and his story. But, the single player games are not so interesting as those that can be played online, with some friends. This is why Diablo 2 is my favourite game. I have spent a lot of time in this game, together with my friends. I remeber that I was buying different items from d2boost.com, because I wanted to have a stronger hero than my friends :D It was great time.
Allowed this is not. Older than 2 weeks this thread is. Way older even, broke the law you did.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom