Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thread does not apply to map Space FYI.

• Total voters
F

Facelurite

I've always been against night maps personally because they were the least popular. Not every user has full bright on, I tend to play with 35% so I can try and cater maps to people who have their brightness on a lower setting. If the sun is blaring through your window onto your screen and it's night time in-game, from my experience it's pretty hard to see.

Which map would you prefer to PvP in?
35% brightness vs Day time
View attachment 143075

Turning my brightness up to 100% allows me to see fine and feels playable. I can imagine users don't want to have to change their settings everytime they want to play a game on FFA. People tend to be lazy and won't even bother or some people might not know how.

Savannah
It could be cool to switch to this, but I really wouldn't want this to be the default, maybe 50% chance of being sunset and 50% chance of being day when it boots up.
View attachment 143074

A compromise
Potentially making a single map have the day and night cycle and see what the reaction is from the FFA community.
Hi hows progress. I do like the 50-50 chance thing for savannah. I play with 85% brightness and visibility isnt really a huge problem. Most FFA fights happen melee anyhow. Even at low brightness close range fights wont be a problem.0

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #53-
Iron golems can kill villagers.
Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
Top Bottom