Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
If it is say; 150 wins to get into the mvp group, and someone who has the skill of someone in the noob group has 5,000 games played, they could easily have had 150 wins and be having to be playing vs the highest skilled players, all this does is group players by how many games theyve played not by their skill.
Hmm true so let's do it on kills instead of wins

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I would love to see an ELO system being added to SkyWars. It will cause you to play with people from the same level.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I love this idea! BUT i want it in eggwars too. Also how do you get those ranks? And will they change how the team is set?
You get automatically Noob and than you have to grow with your rank and yeah in Team SkyWars and Team EggWars your team is based on Noob Normal and MVP but it's possible to get in a team with all Normal players because in a game there aren't always enough Noobs for a whole team.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I do not like the idea of having "Noob" and "MVP" things, as it could be seen as insensitive for new players, therefore a ranking system would be more logical than three different modes ontop of two variations of Skywars (Solo and Team) ONTOP of three different modes. :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom