• No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Hey there,

Today I was playing Skywars and I'm a noob and I had to play against the real MVP's. So I thought what maybe would help is a ranking like:
-MVP
-Normal
-Noob
So you can play against Noob's Normal players and MVP's.

The problem is really good players are going to play is Noob but what if we are making a system like a ranking system, if you are a MVP you can't play in Noob. And if you win in MVP you'll get a great bonus, if you win in Noob you'll get a normal bonus and if you win in Normal you'll get a good bonus. It's just a suggestion and it's not worked out but it's a beginning.

TheNoob00

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hey there,

Today I was playing Skywars and I'm a noob and I had to play against the real MVP's. So I thought what maybe would help is a ranking like:
-MVP
-Normal
-Noob
So you can play against Noob's Normal players and MVP's.

The problem is really good players are going to play is Noob but what if we are making a system like a ranking system, if you are a MVP you can't play in Noob. And if you win in MVP you'll get a great bonus, if you win in Noob you'll get a normal bonus and if you win in Normal you'll get a good bonus. It's just a suggestion and it's not worked out but it's a beginning.

TheNoob00
MVP?
Well, I like the overall concept, but it can be improved. +0 from me at the moment.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I don't think this is going to work out, everyone will just play the MVP to get a better bonus for kills and/or wins..

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hmm I get your idea, but you can learn from Pvp'ing against pro people ;). It's a now from me, i'm sorry.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Improved to complete ranked skywars system? Where you can only play against people with around the same amount of kills/wins as you? I don't think this will work out since CubeCraft has A LOT of people from europe, meaning that players have to wait quite a while after 10PM CET/UTC to get a good fill on a game.

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
Improved to complete ranked skywars system? Where you can only play against people with around the same amount of kills/wins as you? I don't think this will work out since CubeCraft has A LOT of people from europe, meaning that players have to wait quite a while after 10PM CET/UTC to get a good fill on a game.
Hmm that's right

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
Sorry I like taking on 5 a team and still winning, by the way you won't get to normal if you keep on playing against noobs.

Spaeeeckips

Jun 23, 2016
Pretend you are a 1.8/1.9 no-life on the leaderboards from another server. They would be ranked as "Noob". The "Noobs" would have to face him. Seems legit.

EDIT: By that I am saying pretty bad idea

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
the noobs will go to MVP
While the MVP go to noobs
Then there's noobs who think they're a pretty good player who go to normal just to steal everything and die due to failing a 2 block jump.
And then there's people who are a bit too good for Normal

-1. The noobs will ruin everything and skywars is fine as is.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom