Should this game be added?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I had an idea for a new game on cubecraft. The game is called nation wars. If anyone knows the game Risk, it is similar to that.

Map:
The game starts with about 12-16 players, each controlling a different color nation. The map contains a series of islands, which each contain a different resource. The islands are separated by void/water/cliffs. There are about 40-50 islands in all.

Gameplay:
In this game, your main goal is to destroy all other nations. To destroy a nation, you can use troops to attack other nations islands, similar to tower defense. The difference is, you can actually fight with your troops.
There are three main resources: wood, stone, and iron. You can sell these resources in exchange for coins, the main currency of the game. You can trade resources with other nations.
The way you obtain these resources is by controlling an island with the respective camp. Islands with logging camps produce wood, ones with quarries make stone, and ones with mineshafts make iron. These resources can be uses for building things such as walls and turrets to defend your nation.
All interactions with other nations do not have to be hostile. You can negotiate alliances and trades with other nations, as well as share resources.

That is my idea. Should this game be added to cubecraft? I know it would probably take a while to make but you could re-use some assets from tower defense and I think people would really enjoy playing it. Tell me what you think in the poll.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Rather than making this a whole new game that I should half of tower defense, make it a mode with tower defense that you defend and attack your claimed area. You could possibly fight as a stronger soldier or stay back and create towers to help out.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Yea, i agree with TriangleAttack, make it gamemode on tower defence instead if they would add this, i dont think that people would join it if they added this like a own game tbh, maybe it would turn out like UHC? Its kinda dead there

PuDDingMaSter

Jun 13, 2016
behind you
i think your idea is good but is too similar to tower defense.

may i suggest that there be 4 teams(4players in each) 2 or 1 nations of some sort and occupying a nation allocates points towards your team and then 2 islands of each resources,(resources could be iron, gold, diamonds, wood, stone) whichever cubecraft decides. the resources can be spent on armor, weapons, mob spawning eggs, team boosts(strength, speed, protection) or debuffs for the other team(weakness, slowness, blind) winning could be decided after a team reaches a certain limit of points, the team with the most points at the end or after a time limit the team with the lowest amount of points are eliminated leaving 3 teams, after the next time limit the team with the lowest points is eliminated leaving 2 teams, and then they battle it out

this way it is different to tower defense and will be a unique game

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I had an idea for a new game on cubecraft. The game is called nation wars. If anyone knows the game Risk, it is similar to that.

Map:
The game starts with about 12-16 players, each controlling a different color nation. The map contains a series of islands, which each contain a different resource. The islands are separated by void/water/cliffs. There are about 40-50 islands in all.

Gameplay:
In this game, your main goal is to destroy all other nations. To destroy a nation, you can use troops to attack other nations islands, similar to tower defense. The difference is, you can actually fight with your troops.
There are three main resources: wood, stone, and iron. You can sell these resources in exchange for coins, the main currency of the game. You can trade resources with other nations.
The way you obtain these resources is by controlling an island with the respective camp. Islands with logging camps produce wood, ones with quarries make stone, and ones with mineshafts make iron. These resources can be uses for building things such as walls and turrets to defend your nation.
All interactions with other nations do not have to be hostile. You can negotiate alliances and trades with other nations, as well as share resources.

That is my idea. Should this game be added to cubecraft? I know it would probably take a while to make but you could re-use some assets from tower defense and I think people would really enjoy playing it. Tell me what you think in the poll.
I think this shouldnt be a whole game. I think it should be bigger. I heard and played this game before AND IT IS FUN!!! Its like factions-ish but its not
Lol
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom