Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Are you interested in this minigame?

• Total voters

MikaylaWasHere

Jan 2, 2016
Each player gets a bingo card that matches the rest of the people playing. The players must race to get all of the items on the bingo card in a row, column or diagonally. The first person/team to get all of the items wins. The card could have items such as ender pearls, diamonds, saddle, etc. Once the player(s) get the item, their team color shows up on the bingo card. Attached is a video of How To Minecraft by Vikkstar123 of him playing. It will make more sense when you see what it is. It looks like a lot of fun and would be an amazing addition to the server!

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hmm, This suggestion has been suggested in the past (2 years ago) and I'm not sure about This. If it would be added I'd like to see it in arcade. I like bingo alot But I don't know If it fits in cubecraft. I can't see the video atm..

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Hmm, This suggestion has been suggested in the past (2 years ago) and I'm not sure about This. If it would be added I'd like to see it in arcade. I like bingo alot But I don't know If it fits in cubecraft. I can't see the video atm..
Why aren't you sure about it? Looks cool btw!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Because I can't see the video. So I can't really give My opinion :v
Is the YT video not available to you?
Each player gets a bingo card that matches the rest of the people playing. The players must race to get all of the items on the bingo card in a row, column or diagonally. The first person/team to get all of the items wins. The card could have items such as ender pearls, diamonds, saddle, etc. Once the player(s) get the item, their team color shows up on the bingo card. Attached is a video of How To Minecraft by Vikkstar123 of him playing. It will make more sense when you see what it is. It looks like a lot of fun and would be an amazing addition to the server!

Not sure about it. Doesn't seem to attract me somehow, and I don't really get it.

Jun 19, 2017
and I don't really get it.
Pretty much what it is, is that you have a card and you are placed in survival mode in the wilderness. You have to find all the items either in a row or column (like a simple bingo game).

I don't think this will fit cube craft right now, but maybe having a smaller version for it in arcade.
What I am thinking is that you are put in teams and there are a lot of items on the ground. Each person has a different bingo card, and he has to find the correct item to fill his entire bingo card. To put items in his card, he needs to go back to his base and put it in an item frame. The first team to complete the entire card wins (maybe have it 3x3) wins.
To make the game more interesting maybe you can "raid" other teams. Everyone will be getting full chain (leather chest plate) and stone sword. At base you get region one, at the middle (where you pick up items) you get weakness 3, and when you are at another persons base you get weakness 1 slowness 2. If someone is raiding you, you get 15 seconds of speed 1. This way you can catch up, but when you raid someone it will be a hard task, as they can easily defend. It will be teams of 3. Note that you can only take 1 item per person when raiding. This way you will have to think if you go together, does each of you take 1 item, or only 1 person takes an item and the rest are defending him so he won't die?

All of these numbers can be changed ;)

#H4M, 6-0-0 xD

A

A pigeon

I vited no and then read the thread. Changed my vote to yes . Ive watched Pete play this game before. Cube could make the same game . If they release it they'd probably do one of their ridiculous twists on the game and ruin it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom