Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

You've seen it before. Someone you know some people only ever play the same game OVER AND OVER again because it's the first thing they picked up. Don't you want to try and help them widen their point of view and try other games?

I have noticed the lack of players in SG these days so that's kind of where I got this idea from.

I have just the idea! The Game of the Day! Basically, every day, a game is selected at random to be the game of the day, and anyone who plays that game gets more Experience than normal, and they also earn more points (maybe)! The games would be selected by a random algorithm, but there would be precautions to make sure no game is picked too many times too quickly. Some games don't have as much players as others, but with this idea implemented, all games would get a chance to be played by newcomers and veterans alike! I know this idea is depending a lot on the players of these games. But it's fine

My thought:
This would encourage more people to play other games that the server has to offer. And I'm sure other people would love the idea or hate it.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hmm. I like it. It shows players that there are more games than just SW or EW and people will definalety play them if you can win a bit more xp.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I remember while looking through the first 1000 suggestions made on this forum but it didn't have the extra reward I think :3 with the extra reward this might be effective but the only real way to make a minigame popular is to have a Youtuber play it a couple times. I think most people would just play for the extra reward somedays and play eggwars/skywars when the reward isn't there.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi there,

You've seen it before. Someone you know some people only ever play the same game OVER AND OVER again because it's the first thing they picked up. Don't you want to try and help them widen their point of view and try other games?

I have noticed the lack of players in SG these days so that's kind of where I got this idea from.

I have just the idea! The Game of the Day! Basically, every day, a game is selected at random to be the game of the day, and anyone who plays that game gets more Experience than normal, and they also earn more points (maybe)! The games would be selected by a random algorithm, but there would be precautions to make sure no game is picked too many times too quickly. Some games don't have as much players as others, but with this idea implemented, all games would get a chance to be played by newcomers and veterans alike! I know this idea is depending a lot on the players of these games. But it's fine

My thought:
This would encourage more people to play other games that the server has to offer. And I'm sure other people would love the idea or hate it.
In my opinion, I like this, but no extra points because that removes the point of holiday boosters. Maybe some extra exp, but no extra points.
Besides that, I love this idea!

Mrawesome590

Jan 15, 2017
I
Hi there,

My thought:
I like this idea because games like sg for example could get more players. There are some games people don't notice and maybe this would help people find new games they like.

L

Lepzi

Hmm this would be a cool idea I think we should give this a go and see how it turns out.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom