Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hunter187

Member
Jun 27, 2020
1
0
2
21
Hi cubecraft, I love your server but what I would love more is seeing TNT run on the server. It is alot of fun and I think that if you'd added tnt run more members would join because there aren't a lot of servers with tnt run.


-Hunter187
 

_PedroPF_

Well-Known Member
Jan 27, 2016
165
97
104
22
Portugal
twitch.tv
I don’t have an idea if that’s the case but if the bedrock server is similar to the Java, you have mineware with those microgames (I might have named the minigame wrongly) but at the end of those microgames, there’s a TNT run...
 

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hi there
there is already a TNT run in minerware. I personally don't like TNT run and don't think that a lot of other players are going to play it consistently.

(Welcome to the cubecraft forums)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
GiGaGekkies wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats!
HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Top Bottom