Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Olmn

Member
Sep 15, 2020
76
80
19
You guys should add micro wars to Cubecraft, yes ik there is micro wars on mineplex but mineplex isnt as popular as cubecraft and it takes forever to get into a game on mineplex micro wars. And plus micro wars could bring more people to the community of Cubecraft!
 
  • Like
Reactions: gamer amz pro

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hi
Could you explain the game some more: how it's played, how the game works, ... Also just copying game modes from other servers isn't a good thing to do. Cubecraft already has a micro-game game (mineware).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skqrrt and luv!

luv!

Well-Known Member
Apr 13, 2020
397
513
109
20
Toronto, Ontario.
Hi
Could you explain the game some more: how it's played, how the game works, ... Also just copying game modes from other servers isn't a good thing to do. Cubecraft already has a micro-game game (mineware).
From my understanding I think he’s talking about that mini walls game PrestonPlayz used to play all the time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkninja27

Olmn

Member
Sep 15, 2020
76
80
19
I don’t really think this is a good idea as CubeCraft is known for their unique games aside from Skywars of course. Simply just copying another game and implementing it wouldn’t work.
ok it was just a suggestion.
 

Seeker

Member
Jul 19, 2020
20
23
4
Czechia
I don’t really think this is a good idea as CubeCraft is known for their unique games aside from Skywars of course. Simply just copying another game and implementing it wouldn’t work.
but where did the elusive dragon eggs that so many people like destroying come from?
 

ItsSennee

Well-Known Member
Jul 1, 2020
499
453
79
20
Hi
Could you explain the game some more: how it's played, how the game works, ... Also just copying game modes from other servers isn't a good thing to do. Cubecraft already has a micro-game game (mineware).
Hello
Like Darkninja27 said this isn't a good idea to copy game modes from other servers!
Have a good day 💎
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkninja27
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom