Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Olmn

Sep 15, 2020
You guys should add micro wars to Cubecraft, yes ik there is micro wars on mineplex but mineplex isnt as popular as cubecraft and it takes forever to get into a game on mineplex micro wars. And plus micro wars could bring more people to the community of Cubecraft!

Reactions: gamer amz pro

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi
Could you explain the game some more: how it's played, how the game works, ... Also just copying game modes from other servers isn't a good thing to do. Cubecraft already has a micro-game game (mineware).

Reactions: Skqrrt and luv!

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Hi
Could you explain the game some more: how it's played, how the game works, ... Also just copying game modes from other servers isn't a good thing to do. Cubecraft already has a micro-game game (mineware).
From my understanding I think he’s talking about that mini walls game PrestonPlayz used to play all the time.

Reactions: Darkninja27

Olmn

Sep 15, 2020
I don’t really think this is a good idea as CubeCraft is known for their unique games aside from Skywars of course. Simply just copying another game and implementing it wouldn’t work.
ok it was just a suggestion.

Seeker

Jul 19, 2020
Czechia
I don’t really think this is a good idea as CubeCraft is known for their unique games aside from Skywars of course. Simply just copying another game and implementing it wouldn’t work.
but where did the elusive dragon eggs that so many people like destroying come from?

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hi
Hello
Like Darkninja27 said this isn't a good idea to copy game modes from other servers!
Have a good day 💎

Reactions: Darkninja27
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom