Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jamn

May 26, 2019
Instead of having to walk up to the entities to enter a game mode (PvP, Skywars, Eggward etc) can we use an item which opens up a chest to join the different game modes.
2019-06-14_13.02.41.png

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Well it is possible but I don't really need it. You don't really have to walk so far to join a game mode. I would prefer if they used their time (the devs) into updating the current games and maybe making a new one.

Reactions: zFqcus

WhoLetTheJakeOut

Oct 15, 2016
Well it is possible but I don't really need it. You don't really have to walk so far to join a game mode. I would prefer if they used their time (the devs) into updating the current games and maybe making a new one.
I agree, there is no need to change this small thing. They better should focus on all the current bugs that the community is facing.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Instead of having to walk up to the entities to enter a game mode (PvP, Skywars, Eggward etc) can we use an item which opens up a chest to join the different game modes.
View attachment 153148

From the lobby you need to open that gui, then click the game you like, then chose a server/gamemode and join.
Atm, walk to the NPC, click it. Pick the game/gamemode you like and join.

If there is a difference already, it would be a very small amount of time you profit...

Wouldn't suggest this as a 'need'

Jamn

May 26, 2019
I don't know about you guys but I can click faster than I can walk. It only takes one hand to join a game mode. Now that I think about it, it might interfere with Gadgets so maybe it isn't worth the 3 seconds I could save everyday.

GiraffeLars

Jan 9, 2018
This feature was removed when the Big Change update released, it’s probably not going to get added.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
I don't know about you guys but I can click faster than I can walk. It only takes one hand to join a game mode. Now that I think about it, it might interfere with Gadgets so maybe it isn't worth the 3 seconds I could save everyday.

If I wouldn't be able to fly, I would agree. Since i can, Im not…. sorry dud

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
Top Bottom