Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Hi,

I wonder who the "Game Makers" are of CubeCraft. There are a few games that are quite unique, such as: Carving Chaos, Tower Defence, Eggwars and in all probability a few more. I wonder who are the brain behind the games. Who balances the games, think of, and work out the ideas?

Just before wanting to post this question, I saw "game maker" just below Rubik Cube Man's name. Does this have anything to do with it?

Reactions: eu5ebio7w7

eu5ebio7w7

Novice Member
Jul 6, 2018
Mexico
xkatooo.github.io
Yes, he is founder & creator of this network, Cubecraft was born on a Christmas in 2012

IMG_20201012_052033.jpg
IMG_20201012_052023.jpg

photos taken from Twitter of Luke Morfill (@rubik_cube_man)

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Yes, he is founder & creator of this network, Cubecraft was born on a Christmas in 2012

I don't think you are understanding my question, I know who the founder of CubeCraft is, but I think because he is a founder it doesn't mean he is the brain behind every single game. It's not like the founder of CC runs everything on his own...

eu5ebio7w7

Novice Member
Jul 6, 2018
Mexico
xkatooo.github.io
In the thread "Staff Ranks Description" see the Developer section

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hey Shotgun :D

At the moment, we have a dedicated game development team, comprised of @Palombo (lead), @WorldeditAPI and @utf_8 - they're all working on various projects, but its mainly game updates rather than making games. Bare in mind that making a game, altering a game and updating a game are very different things.

The game updates are planned by myself, @Camezonda & @rubik_cube_man , but we often open the updates to discussion with the wider development/admin team, and we do extensive staff testing for further feedback with our staff and make alterations from there. Updates are definitely a collective effort and we strive for high-quality updates that our community requests, hence why we make suggestion threads & host community feedback talks to streamline this process.

Carving Chaos was a game that Rubik came up with when we were brainstorming Halloween games, but @Palombo basically developed all of it. As for the other games, I'm not entirely sure - I know Tower Defence came from The Chunk and I am not aware who made it, but I know toropov maintained it when he was here.

Hope this answers your question!

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe

At the moment, we have a dedicated game development team, comprised of @Palombo (lead), @WorldeditAPI and @utf_8 - they're all working on various projects, but its mainly game updates rather than making games. Bare in mind that making a game, altering a game and updating a game are very different things.

The game updates are planned by myself, @Camezonda & @rubik_cube_man , but we often open the updates to discussion with the wider development/admin team, and we do extensive staff testing for further feedback with our staff and make alterations from there. Updates are definitely a collective effort and we strive for high-quality updates that our community requests, hence why we make suggestion threads & host community feedback talks to streamline this process.

Carving Chaos was a game that Rubik came up with when we were brainstorming Halloween games, but @Palombo basically developed all of it. As for the other games, I'm not entirely sure - I know Tower Defence came from The Chunk and I am not aware who made it, but I know toropov maintained it when he was here.

It does even more than that lol. I think this thread may be tagged as "resolved" now!

• Love
Reactions: Axyy and Younisco
D

Deleted member 554749

Game makers are developers. You my friend are able to submit ideas and they could be implemented into the game:)

D

Deleted member 486250

Driima isnt working?

Kylix

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2017
Sweden
I don't think you are understanding my question, I know who the founder of CubeCraft is, but I think because he is a founder it doesn't mean he is the brain behind every single game. It's not like the founder of CC runs everything on his own...
Game makers are developers. And as you can see above, they have tagged them

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom