Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not sure if this has been suggested before, but I remember that there were different lobbies, as in: skywars lobbies, eggwars lobbies lucky islands lobbies, etc. I think it’d be great to add those back and add the different game types in those lobbies. What I mean by that is that you add overpowerd eggwars, normal eggwars and hardcore eggwars in those lobbies so everyone has the choice to pick what they want. I know it’d be a lot of work and it would lose the point of buying a rank just to be able to vote but I really miss those lobbies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Currently there is not enough players for this, it would make the server look very small and unpopulated. Cubecraft has siad that the only way lobbies are coming back is if they reach 8k concurrent players per day. Probably not happening anytime soon unfortunetly

Reactions: Quis and Maaarijn

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
‼ We haven't brought multiple lobbies back to Java yet. This is something we want to do, but for it to be effective we need to have a higher number of concurrent players on the network so lobbies continue to feel "busy". Although we have seen a great amount of growth on our Java network in recent months, we don't want to stunt this. We believe once we start to peak at around 8k players - we should be able to bring back multiple lobbies! This is something we are continuing to review and we'll let you know if something changes!
In this thread it was announced that we might bring the old lobbies back once we regularly peak around 8.000 players online.

Floerkleed

Novice Member
May 26, 2020
Hagrid's Hut
I absolutely adore the old lobbies, but like Maaarijn said, Cube might bring those back.

I don't think it's a good idea to literally remove the voting options though. Most people I know bought one of the ranks because they wanted to vote for some game options. Like you said yourself, it would lose the point of buying a rank.

Reactions: Quis

Cathie

Feb 10, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I absolutely adore the old lobbies, but like Maaarijn said, Cube might bring those back.

I don't think it's a good idea to literally remove the voting options though. Most people I know bought one of the ranks because they wanted to vote for some game options. Like you said yourself, it would lose the point of buying a rank.
Yeah I know, it was just something I said because I don’t remember what the other game options were in those lobbies but I’m sure they might think of something!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.