Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. Riptide

Jan 5, 2017
Idea: In this minigame, there are 2-4 teams, each with anywhere from 5-10 players each team having a castle. To get items, there could either be kits, or generators like in eggwars and be able to buy things like in eggwars. Inside the bases, there is a room with a "king", where players have to kill the "king" to stop the team from being able to respawn. When the "king" is under attack, the members of that team would either have a message in the chat sent to them, or a title message on the screen saying "Your king is under attack". When a team's king dies, the same type of message as when an egg in eggwars is broken is shown in chat(and for the team as a title), and the respective team can no longer respawn.

EDIT: I notice now that it is basically exactly the same as money walls, but I never was able to play money walls, and feel that it would be a fun game to come back to CubeCraft.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ping Ether

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
This basically eggwars? Because you kill the king (egg) to stop a team from rewspawning, and the generators too. Also, I'm pretty sure that hypo so has something almost exactly like this minus the generator idea. I don't think this game is going to be added, simlly because it's practically the same thing as eggwars

EDIT oh you mean money walls or...?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
This is Money Walls described in your way, don't feel bad as money walls was actually a simple yet fun game.
I'd love to see it make a return, but alas Money Walls didn't have much potential and was empty most of the time.
Now that I look at it, it really was the same as Eggwars (I think that Money walls came first though)

@Ping Ether Time to agreex1000 with this thread?

Reactions: Ping Ether

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
This is exactly same as Money walls that was removed from Cubecraft because it wasn't popular at all, so if this is added it will be basically means adding Money walls back, so I disagree.

Mr. Riptide

Jan 5, 2017
This basically eggwars? Because you kill the king (egg) to stop a team from rewspawning, and the generators too. Also, I'm pretty sure that hypo so has something almost exactly like this minus the generator idea. I don't think this game is going to be added, simlly because it's practically the same thing as eggwars

EDIT oh you mean money walls or...?
Yeah, I think I'm suggesting something just like money walls...

EDIT: I didn't know anything about money walls, so I didn't even know that it existed, but it seems like something I would personally like to come back after watching a youtube video on money walls...

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
This is a totally new gameplay that has nothing at all to do with an old game related to walls and wars that lacked support for no valid reason! ;) ;) ;)
I like the suggestion!
Cube needs less floating islands!

@Gainfullterror tyty

Reactions: Despacito 2

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
You just suggested Money Walls.

And I'm definitly voting yes! Just combine Survival Games with EggWars and boom, no campers but still the same fun.

If they could give it some more attention this time, rather then letting it die off and just remove it, then I'd be nice.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
2024.05.28-17.08.mp4 28_5_2024 8_08_25 μμ.png
It feels so good every time! 🔥
Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
JokeKaedee wrote on Loskol's profile.
Omg once again you are my reminder to do my Duolingo streak, thanks!
Hi everyone, i am just register on this official cubecraft site. I am from Kyrgyzstan.
Top Bottom