Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I was thinking a game called "Block Builder" could be put to cubecraft. I hope you like it! :D

Objective:
At the start of the game, you place as much blocks as you can for 1 minute. You start with a stack of blocks, a stone pickaxe, and get 1 block every 10 seconds. After that, anyone on the opposite team can break your blocks/wall. During the PvP phase, you are given a wooden sword. You can place more blocks if you would like, but it would be more difficult due to people attacking you. If you die, it is a 5 second respawn, and you loose all your items, not your kit though. First side with the most blocks after 5-10 minutes wins.​

Achievements:

1. Block Breaker: Break 500 blocks
2. Block Wrecker: Break 1000 blocks
3. Block Placer: Place 500 blocks
4. Block Builder: Place 1000 blocks
5. Block Warrior: Have 500 of your blocks still standing
6. Block God: Have 1000 of you blocks still standing
7. Thats Not The End: Win your first game of Block Builder
8. Good Start: Win 10 games of Block Builder
9. Block Up: Win 100 games of Block Builder
10. No End: Win 1000 games of Block Builder
11. Blocked: Get your first kill in Block Builder
12. Blocker: Get 10 kills in Block Builder
13. What Are You Doing?: Get 100 Kills in Block Builder
14. God?: Get 1000 kills in Block Builder​

Classes:

1. Get an extra stack of blocks at the start of the game. Cost: 1500
2. Get blocks every 5 seconds. Cost: 1000
3. Get an upgrade of a Stone Sword. Cost: 3000
4. Get a Bow with 10 arrows at the start of the game. Cost: 2500
5. Have a resistance buff for 10 seconds every time you respawn. (This is not a starting buff) Cost: 4000
6. Full Leather Armor at the start of the game. Cost: 5000
7. Get a Iron Pickaxe Every Time you respawn. Cost: 7000​

Abilities:

1. Have a 5% chance to do 2x the normal damage. Cost: 500, up by 1000 and the chance up by 5% each time
2. Have a 25% chance to get get 2 blocks every time you get more blocks. Cost: 500, up by 500 and the chance goes up 5% each time and the amount of blocks goes up by 1.
3. Have a 2% chance to but players on fire. Costs: 1000, up by 1000 and goes up 2% each upgrade.

The winning team gets 50 points and 200 experience? Suggestions would be nice! :D
Losing team, just like every other game almost, doesn't get anything.​

Would you like to see this as a game? Make sure to tell everyone and share if you would like to see this game as a game on cubecraft! :D​

-Hank​

Last edited:

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I don't really understand the total concept of the game...? So you place blocks and destroy the other teams blocks and which ever team has the most blocks at the end wins? Sounds quite similar to Block Wars to me :P

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This is exactly like Block Wars, just a twist of the objective. I wouldn't like our staff to work on a game that's exactly like one that we already have... -1 from me, sorry.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I really don't understand the concept of the game fully in-depth. Here are a couple of suggestions: can you regenerate blocks overtime? Or do you just place what your given then die. Also, how do you stop people from just killing themselves on purpose just to get mor blocks? Is there a shop in which you can get better gear and blocks? I understand very vaguely how this works - and I kind of think it's a lot like block wars as @CyberAutumn said,
This is exactly like Block Wars, just a twist of the objective. I wouldn't like our staff to work on a game that's exactly like one that we already have... -1 from me, sorry.
So maybe answer these questions and re invent your game suggestion?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I really don't understand the concept of the game fully in-depth. Here are a couple of suggestions: can you regenerate blocks overtime? Or do you just place what your given then die. Also, how do you stop people from just killing themselves on purpose just to get mor blocks? Is there a shop in which you can get better gear and blocks? I understand very vaguely how this works - and I kind of think it's a lot like block wars as @CyberAutumn said,

So maybe answer these questions and re invent your game suggestion?
The blocks is not a kit, its a thing that is at the very start only. You don't kill yourself over and over to get more blocks, its a one time thing at the start only

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
The blocks is not a kit, its a thing that is at the very start only. You don't kill yourself over and over to get more blocks, its a one time thing at the start only
I wasn't implying that, is there a shop to get better gear?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I wasn't implying that, is there a shop to get better gear?
No, its just from kits. Its not like block wars much. You break blocks and you start with no gear and no pick and you can buy kits from previous wins from this game or other games to get kits. Everyone can get the kits, so I think its pretty fair. Summing it up, there wouldn't be a shop.

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
How many teams would there be and how many players in each team would there be? And if you only have your kit then what items are there to "lose" as you said in the near end of the first paragraph of the thread. Is there a boarder showing you where you can build up to or is it just random placement? What would happen if the game was a stalemate and the teams had the same amount of blocks? Is there going to be a leader board on the right side of the screen showing you how many blocks each team has?

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
How many teams would there be and how many players in each team would there be? And if you only have your kit then what items are there to "lose" as you said in the near end of the first paragraph of the thread. Is there a boarder showing you where you can build up to or is it just random placement? What would happen if the game was a stalemate and the teams had the same amount of blocks? Is there going to be a leader board on the right side of the screen showing you how many blocks each team has?
All depends on the map

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
This is nothing like block wars

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I was thinking a game called "Block Builder" could be put to cubecraft. I hope you like it! :D

Objective:
At the start of the game, you place as much blocks as you can for 1 minute. You start with a stack of blocks, a stone pickaxe, and get 1 block every 10 seconds. After that, anyone on the opposite team can break your blocks/wall. During the PvP phase, you are given a wooden sword. You can place more blocks if you would like, but it would be more difficult due to people attacking you. If you die, it is a 5 second respawn, and you loose all your items, not your kit though. First side with the most blocks after 5-10 minutes wins.​

Achievements:

1. Block Breaker: Break 500 blocks
2. Block Wrecker: Break 1000 blocks
3. Block Placer: Place 500 blocks
4. Block Builder: Place 1000 blocks
5. Block Warrior: Have 500 of your blocks still standing
6. Block God: Have 1000 of you blocks still standing
7. Thats Not The End: Win your first game of Block Builder
8. Good Start: Win 10 games of Block Builder
9. Block Up: Win 100 games of Block Builder
10. No End: Win 1000 games of Block Builder
11. Blocked: Get your first kill in Block Builder
12. Blocker: Get 10 kills in Block Builder
13. What Are You Doing?: Get 100 Kills in Block Builder
14. God?: Get 1000 kills in Block Builder​

Classes:

1. Get an extra stack of blocks at the start of the game. Cost: 1500
2. Get blocks every 5 seconds. Cost: 1000
3. Get an upgrade of a Stone Sword. Cost: 3000
4. Get a Bow with 10 arrows at the start of the game. Cost: 2500
5. Have a resistance buff for 10 seconds every time you respawn. (This is not a starting buff) Cost: 4000
6. Full Leather Armor at the start of the game. Cost: 5000
7. Get a Iron Pickaxe Every Time you respawn. Cost: 7000​

Abilities:

1. Have a 5% chance to do 2x the normal damage. Cost: 500, up by 1000 and the chance up by 5% each time
2. Have a 25% chance to get get 2 blocks every time you get more blocks. Cost: 500, up by 500 and the chance goes up 5% each time and the amount of blocks goes up by 1.
3. Have a 2% chance to but players on fire. Costs: 1000, up by 1000 and goes up 2% each upgrade.

The winning team gets 50 points and 200 experience? Suggestions would be nice! :D
Losing team, just like every other game almost, doesn't get anything.​

Would you like to see this as a game? Make sure to tell everyone and share if you would like to see this game as a game on cubecraft! :D​

-Hank​

Like it. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom