Do you like it??

• Yes

• no (why??)

• i need to add something

Results are only viewable after voting.

wiebe de jong

Aug 21, 2016
Netherlands, Blaricum
When i was trying freebuild for the first time i noticed that it was very boring after a few minutes and if you want to build then you just go to single player. Soo i thought that there must be a more competitive way of building. I introduce the game: Guess the build.

So when you join a game (5 to 8 players) you start with a vote if you want hard, normal or easy
(everyone can vote!!). If its hard you get builds that are harder to guess and to build and if its normal its easier and so on. with harder to guess i mean a longer word. Then the game starts.

At the beginning 1 person gets picked as the builder he gets a word. that word he needs to build. he gets 3 minutes to build. in the mean time the players can guess the word. When the word is guessed for the first time there is set a timer for 30 seconds in that time the other player can guess the word. the builder gets 2 points per guess. And 1st the guesser also gets 10 points. The 2nd guesser get 10-2 points The 3rd get 10-4 points, and so on. Then a other person is chosen to build. This is repeated till everyone builded. Then the game ends. The player who guessed the most builds gets 30 points
(the build he builded gets 2 points, If guessed) and the 2nd 20 points and the 3rd 10 points.

I thought you can replace this game with blockband becuase its dead:)

Last edited:

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
i feel like the game would be too long if everybody got 5 minutes to build. say you have 10 players, that's 5 minutes each, resulting in a 50 minute game (plus however long it takes to guess). also, i don't think it's fair that only the builder and the first person who guesses correctly gets the points. you should give everyone a chance to get the word, and decrease the amount of points they get. for example, *player has guessed the word, 10 points*, *player has guessed the word, 8 points* and so on. i like the idea, though, you may need to tweak it a little.

F

Facelurite

Nobody can build on a pvp server but ok , that just means i have low chances of coming actoss someone good

Uh +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom