• I don't like any of your ideas.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
So, I was thinking about a new game mode idea for about 3 weeks now and I went into something where players could buy gear and personalize it while pvping, but then I realized this would be in the PVP section which makes it not a new game mode. My final decision was just to add some gadgets while playing that WILL NOT AFFECT THE PVP/GAME.

1. Colored armor and/or weapon, players will be able to choose a color for their armor and/or weapon. Ranked players will be able to choose special colored armor and/or weapons. An example is that in lobby ranked players can choose armor/clothes/gear that is special because they change colors. Well, this could be added to PVP too.

2. Personalized death... I don't know how to explain this but this will basically let you choose what will be in chat when you kill yourself (In-game xD) or kill somebody. Example, /Death IGN OHLY CRAP, Obviously we would need to report all players that type inappropriate stuff such as insulting players, etc.

3. Ranked players can have the bow gadget that is used in the lobby! Every time the arrow hits something it will damage it and work as a firework. The explosion has NO EXTRA DAMAGE which makes it fair and is good w/ the EULA right? Other gadgets could be added such as the flying pig and the sheep. We could let non-donators get gadgets too, such as the rabbit one (I don't remember the name).

Comment: I think all of this is good with the EULA, if not just tag a staff member and tell to lock, please.

What do y'all think? :)

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I'd think that the cosmetic explosions wouldn't deal splash damage and extra knockback, so it's still fine with the EULA. Hey, it gives a feel of using siege tanks, doesn't it?
  • True, we could make a mini game about tanks or war... (just the idea I got xD)

amgjmg

Sep 2, 2016
NoobLand
I'm for all of these except number 2. It would be cool but too many people would say stuff like "amgjmg was *innapropriate word* to death." There also already is something like that since if u name your weapon and kill someone the chat will say *ign* was killed by *your ign* using *weapon name*

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday! ^^
Lyriie wrote on xEefster's profile.