Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

• Suggestion 2 is good but 1 is not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 347571

Introduction
Hello! This suggestion is more important for smaller games on cubecraft but this could also be good for bigger games aswell but i might not affect it a lot. Sometimes when smaller games get an update they still don't really get attention from players because they think it probably wouldn't change their opinion on the game, now i have been thinking about this and came to the conclusion that are some things that could make that change!

Questmaster / Challenger
If Cubecraft would add a questmaster or challanger whatever you want to name it they could do like challenges for that specific game for maybe a week apart from the daily challenges. I don't even know if the newer players know that there are challenges on the server, maybe this would benefit the challenges and the smaller games.

Discord

Correct me if i am wrong but not every game has it's own discord, i feel like a lot of bugs & suggestions are found by the players itself, maybe put more time into these discords so the best ideas can be picked and eventually put into the game. It will also enlarge the community in a way by organizing tournaments and events.

If you think one of these suggestions are good then let me know, maybe we can improve it together and i'm curious as to what people will think about this! (;

D

Deleted member 347571

A lot of game channels were removed due to inactivity
Hi!

True but i mean actual discord servers, let's pick Eggwars for an example. Players could make maps together, they could think about ways to counter current bugs and talk about it in a discussion channel. Or vote in polls & suggestions that have to do with the game.

Ofcourse you could do that in the regular Cubecraft discord too but in my opinion community discords are easier for that.

Reactions: Matriox

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

True but i mean actual discord servers, let's pick Eggwars for an example. Players could make maps together, they could think about ways to counter current bugs and talk about it in a discussion channel. Or vote in polls & suggestions that have to do with the game.

Ofcourse you could do that in the regular Cubecraft discord too but in my opinion community discords are easier for that.
True not all games have a CubeCraft partnered discord server, depends on the communitee I guess

D

Deleted member 347571

True not all games have a CubeCraft partnered discord server, depends on the communitee I guess
Tons of people have tried playing a game once or twice and then never play it agaian because they think it's bad without understand the game properly. With quests for that specific game that gets an update it will recieve that will play it for the additional prize aswell.

The discords would be interesting aswell but less important. Atleast that's what i think.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I
Tons of people have tried playing a game once or twice and then never play it agaian because they think it's bad without understand the game properly. With quests for that specific game that gets an update it will recieve that will play it for the additional prize aswell.

The discords would be interesting aswell but less important. Atleast that's what i think.
I completely agree suggestion 1 should definetly be implemented tho for suggestion 2 it's not exactly a need and if it was I think channels would be better than whole servers

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom