Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
So, since the survival games update came out I've been having a lot of issues with food usage. The update changelog claims to have added more food, but in my eyes the amount has gone way down. However, sometimes we ( @CyanYellow @Reddog37 ) have raw food that has good usage when cooked. I have 2 suggestions.

1. Add coal in stacks on 1-3 to the chests.

2. Add furnaces on maps with no furnaces.

On maps like seasons, there already is a furnace:
Minecraft 1.9.4 7_12_2016 7_52_44 PM.png

- or -

Add cobblestone and wood to the chests, and craft the furnace.

Last edited:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
On the maps underwater and fantasy animals don't spawn, that was the main objective of this suggestion; for the raw food in the chests.

Hmm, then how about adding furnace to the maps that don't have animal spawn instead of all maps that do not have furnace? I think it's more efficient that way since I don't think many player would use it.
I guess it makes it more survival-ish, finding ways to survive, sharing food with teammates.. killing others for food, being a savage beast murdering to survive.
Okay a little exaggerating but yeah, how bout furnace on maps that don't spawn animals?
(also hoping that they might nerf "something strange is happening" cause that causes lot of lag sometimes)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Hmm, then how about adding furnace to the maps that don't have animal spawn instead of all maps that do not have furnace? I think it's more efficient that way since I don't think many player would use it.
I guess it makes it more survival-ish, finding ways to survive, sharing food with teammates.. killing others for food, being a savage beast murdering to survive.
Okay a little exaggerating but yeah, how bout furnace on maps that don't spawn animals?
(also hoping that they might nerf "something strange is happening" cause that causes lot of lag sometimes)
Seems like a good solution to me, representing fire in the real Hunger Games. It would actually make it feel more like the real HG.

Neptuune

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2015
I like these suggestions mainly because, with my luck, I always get the hunger effect when I eat the raw food so this would really help XD

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
I think it depends from gamemode to gamemode. In basic, the food amount is just the same as before the update. Normal has more food the before. And OP has a lot of food. I had once in OP mode 13 cooked patatoes. I don't have a problem with food.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
They should add more cooked food instead of raw, I don't really want to cook my own food... (less time to pvp :P)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You should try Flint and Steel/Lava/Fire Aspect item...
A furnace sounds fun and all but then we also will need Coal to get added :/
I'm neutral on this one...

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
If there was a way to make all furnaces contain coal, that would be pretty cool. Chests can be really messy sometimes, so I wouldn't add any coal to them.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Well, as you see at the name "Hunger Games" You need to survive with food. But in the movie they find raw food too, but no, they cant cook it. But, it would be nice if there was coal in the furnaces, because the most common food must be raw food then.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom